Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EVER here that clunk when you through the fj in reverse and apply the brakes, or make a turn just as you hit a bump. Well I have, MY lower control arm bushings are loose, Im running the All Pro lift, with 35s.
So anyone else..... Is there a better fix than stock? toyota will not cover it. with the lift. AM I THE ONLY ONE ?

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Stock lower links? or Allpro?? I have clunk i think from the uppers from AP when fully articulating...this happened last year before the summit....I loaded up the rig with all the gear and the noise went away..now its back:lol: time to go to the summit again:D Holy crap craig I haven't seen you in foevaaaaa! you going to the summit? I hope so that was too much fun last year!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jake NO I can't make it this year may make my own trip up in august. My control arms are stock. I don't know of any after market lower arms, The problem appears to be rare, So wish I was at the summit this year will be thinking of you all as I toil away.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Damn I wish you guys were going:( I'm slightly confused what part are you talking about?? Lower control arm? pictures?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts