Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Thanks everyone! Just trying to be helpful.

Thanks Iconic for putting this together... now I just have to decide which ones I buy....Thinking Resz, Califab or Toytec HD at the moment...
Your most welcome. :)

Decisions decisions...... :rofl:

Silly question, will these still work if I have a 1.5" lift in the rear?
Yep, should still work, just like your stock ones.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Pulled the trigger! $190 after taxes and shipping.

Now on to finding instructions to install them and figure out what tools I'll need.

:wink
There's two methods from what I've seen on YouTube. One has you jack up the rig, the other you can keep it on the ground. Do whichever you feel more comfortable with. It really shouldn't be that time consuming :grin

·
Premium Member
7,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Pulled the trigger! $190 after taxes and shipping.

Now on to finding instructions to install them and figure out what tools I'll need.

:wink
I would recommend keeping the vehicle on all 4 tires for the install. How to install vid in second post on this thread. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
The Light Racing (SPC) links don't get a lot of love on the forums so I thought I'd post some pictures. In particular, the joints are a lot different than most vendors. They are sealed and do not have zerks. I think the rear joint is probably OEM (don't have my old ones to compare) and the front joint is an SPC xAxis joint (Specialty Products Company | SPC Alignment | The Automotive Alignment Leaders). I can't find my calipers but I believe the outside diameter is 1.5". I'll be replacing my All-Pro ones with these tonight.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts