Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 TT Fj Cruiser Low Miles One Owner

Located 15 miles est of Enid,ONE OWNER, i bought this off the truck. This was NEVER test driven (i work for Toyota) VERY hard to find ONLY 3200 made and this only has 23000 miles on it, LOADED TRD ORIGINAl Trails edition FJ, this is ORIGINAL, Ive seen alot of these out there that people have switched original equipment on, the only two things that have been added is a bolt on toyota receiver hitch (i have the Original rear pan off the truck) and i added a passenger arm rest (i shouldve ordered it with that on) still have the ORIGINAL plug for the arm rest. This is a TRUE TRD Trails!! You will not find a better, more cared for Original Trails FJ for this. This was actually my wifes birthday present almost 3 years ago, it has been garaged EVERYDAY since it came off the truck. Clean and Clear carfax that shows EVERY maintenance done to this ONLY at Toyota. The ONLY reason we are selling is we are buying a new home, we will definetly miss this vehicle. NEVER offroad or abused, it has been locked into 4 wheel drive for 10miles EVERY month per factory reccomendations. EVERYTHING that was recommended by Toyota we did. SUPER NICE! 5 eight 0 5 four 2 2 nine 8 two. GREAT stereo and ORIGINAL window sticker, this is a very very nice vehicle. Located near Enid Oklahoma.
$32000.00 obo

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I posted it here before but we have now drastically lowered the price i have the one owner in oklahoma with only 23k miles on it, just sits in the garage although i have drove it the last week or two to work, too many cars. 28k FIRM on the truck someone is going to get a STEAL!! Its SHARP, contact
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
threads merged :bigthumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts