Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
Hey mods, I cant get my image to show up, can someone give me a hand please? Thanks.
I'm seeing the picture in your previous post.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Glad to see you back on here! Website updated and some new stuff on there. Also
looks like the winch mount has been redesigned for the better. Should be easier to install. The hilift mount is a really nice addition too.
Good luck with the group buy.

Oh yeah mine is rock solid going on 3 yrs.

·
Banned
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, so much for being one of our best customers!!!
We want to get things going by having any of the people who have asked us to do this to let us know their interest so we can start a list. There is no commitment right now, just need a idea of who would be interested and such.

THANKS!!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Thanks for the offer....There is another thread in the Supporting Vendors section....says that you will combine both the forums to get the number we need to get the discount...
Would you please, put that in this thread....so every one will know...
I saw this thread this morning, I knew that I had posted, but it was in the other thread...

I will be getting in touch with you, as I have some questions, and
now, EVERYONE get on board and let's get this discount down as far as possible.
Jax:wave:

·
Banned
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Just a FYI, we have had several people ask us if the group buy was separate on each forum as it is running simultaneously between SoCal and the Blue room. We will be COMBINING the orders in the group buy in order to make a better deal for everyone so one order here counts in the Blue room and vice versa. If there are any other questions keep letting us know and thanks so much!
To start we just need to get any of the people who have asked us to do this to let us know so we can start a list of those who are interested. There is no commitment right now, just need a idea of who would be interested and such.:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
I have looked at these for quite some time and may have to go ahead an drop my name in the hat on this GB. I have been searching the forums and have not found a install thread on this mount, is there one on here? Id like to just see a install thread on this winch mount. I have gone through Lucrum's directions, just curious if a member has documented an install. Thanks.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I want in - was planning on buying one this spring so may as well get a deal if possible! Silver steel, no lights, no jack

·
Banned
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have looked at these for quite some time and may have to go ahead an drop my name in the hat on this GB. I have been searching the forums and have not found a install thread on this mount, is there one on here? Id like to just see a install thread on this winch mount. I have gone through Lucrum's directions, just curious if a member has documented an install. Thanks.
We actually will be working on getting a install video out sometime in the next couple of weeks. There have been a few on here but as we just joined back I am not sure where they would be or who put them out. We would be happy to answer any questions. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Hugo, I just did a search and found several posts with pics of people installing the Lucrum. search under..... Lucrum winch mount install....

I just got a PM from them and their D-Rings and braces are included in the winch package. What else could you ask for....unless maybe a free installation.:thinkerg::lol:

I'm getting on the list......I gotta have me one of these...
Let's get this thing going............
Jax:wave:

·
Registered
604 Posts
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...all-warn-9-5ti-dual-battery-hella-lights.html
lucrum winch mount istall .pdf - Google Search

·
Registered
2 Posts
Experience with Seller: not good
Reason: Shipping was very delayed; shipped damaged (all screws were loose and scratched the steel mount plate). Seller would not consider refunding shipping. For $655, I would have expected better service. Instructions are horrible and if you get the D-rings, you have to drill 1/2 inch holes in the steel. They claim 2hrs.....took a full day due to bad instructions, missing hardware, drilling 8-1/2 holes in steel.

The final product is really cool I was just very disappointed with the service, shipping, instructions, missing hardware.

·
Banned
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Experience with Seller: not good
Reason: Shipping was very delayed; shipped damaged (all screws were loose and scratched the steel mount plate). Seller would not consider refunding shipping. For $655, I would have expected better service. Instructions are horrible and if you get the D-rings, you have to drill 1/2 inch holes in the steel. They claim 2hrs.....took a full day due to bad instructions, missing hardware, drilling 8-1/2 holes in steel.

The final product is really cool I was just very disappointed with the service, shipping, instructions, missing hardware.
I am very sorry for the frustration that you have had and completely understand not being happy with the delay in shipping your mount. We recently have moved into a larger building and are now keeping larger stocks of inventory on hand to do our best to avoid any problems in the future. We greatly would like to correct any issue that is unresolved. Thank you. -Lucrum

If anyone would like we do have some of our updates and info covering our recent changes and expansion on facebook here, http://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/pages/Lucrum-Industries/116446271752355

·
Banned
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Hey everyone, we are going to continue a winch mount sale until our current stock starts to deplete. We are tweaking the prices slightly, to your favor… and those that bought during the “group buy” will be honored these same lower prices. The sale will NOT last too much longer, certainly not till spring so get a great deal on a great piece of kit and be prepared ahead of time to get unstuck when mud season arrives.

ALUMINUM winch mount. Retail $849 SALE price $769 “ Aluminum Save on weight shipping" $45

STEEL winch mount. Retail $599 SALE price $529 Shipping $65

CA sales tax 8.25%

Thanks,
Lucrum.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts