Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 391 Posts

·
Banned
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Here is the list of those who will receive a Swing Out. Group Buy Closed August 10th Sunday! No more available!! Thanks!

1. GTkrockeTT
2. RicoVerde
3. Toledo FJ
4. Mir207
5. SouthTexasCruiser
6.Rick Rock
7.Frogeye
8.SpinCycle
9.ALDEN
10.Cruiser Larry
11.tchdwn49rs
12.Moneypit - Got another one, thanks for the recent orders today!

I apologize but I did not realize our return/cancellation policy was taken down. I am re posting it here in case anyone has any questions.

Deposits are not refundable. No refunds will be given until after order has been received, shipping cost are the responsibility of the customer. Lifetime warranty in effect on Swing out just as our winch mounts. Bottom line is we want you to be happy but have to be prepared for things to go wrong like they did with Rock Logic 4x4 stalling us for more than 2 months. We apologize for any delays but will do the best we can. All shipping dates are estimates based upon delivery dates given by our suppliers. We can not be responsible for their errors but will again do what we can do to make you happy and satisfied. We want happy customers!

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
these are awesome - wish I could swing it (pun intended)

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Hey Chris, forgot to ask you one thing in our earlier conversations...in light of the "limited run" on this swingout, how will potential warranty issues be handled if there is no further manufacturing? I ask because of Lucrum's famed liftetime warranty on most of their products. And, most importantly, will we be able to still purchase the add-on components at a future date? The modular approach was one of the true pluses for this product. If not, I may have to consider purchasing more of the accessories than what's in my initial config.

Thanks again Chris, looking forward to the product!!

·
Premium Member
6,956 Posts
It's a very nice product and a shame it can't go on... I'm going to be broke for a while paying off all the gas I put on my Visa to and from the Summit.

:bump:

I'd buy it if I could afford it!

·
Registered
963 Posts
I'd love this but I still don't have a rear bumper and I can't afford anything anyway until people buy more of my balls :lol:

It's an awesome idea though. I wonder if it would work with the FabFours rear bumper? 'Cause that's what I was planning on getting, and I could use the more storage :(

- Patrick

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
I'd love this but I still don't have a rear bumper and I can't afford anything anyway until people buy more of my balls :lol:

It's an awesome idea though. I wonder if it would work with the FabFours rear bumper? 'Cause that's what I was planning on getting, and I could use the more storage :(

- Patrick
It will work with any bumper, hence the Generic fit kit. even the stock bumper.

·
Banned
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Chris, forgot to ask you one thing in our earlier conversations...in light of the "limited run" on this swingout, how will potential warranty issues be handled if there is no further manufacturing? I ask because of Lucrum's famed liftetime warranty on most of their products. And, most importantly, will we be able to still purchase the add-on components at a future date? The modular approach was one of the true pluses for this product. If not, I may have to consider purchasing more of the accessories than what's in my initial config.

Thanks again Chris, looking forward to the product!!
Good question. I will have a few extra parts made just in case and if we were to ever have some big thing happen that is not anticipated we would do what ever we needed to to make you happy.

As far as purchasing add ons later, we will only be making enough parts to store in case of a warranty issue. We will not be selling any individual components after the Group Buy closes. Thanks!

·
Banned
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

- Patrick
It will work with any bumper, hence the Generic fit kit. even the stock bumper.
Yeah we are going to make available the generic kit that comes with the components needed to be able to essentially make you own brackets so you can put it on what you like. The kit will come with the pre-cut metal for the brackets, spindles, and hardware so you can measure and weld up your own without having to source parts.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Good question. I will have a few extra parts made just in case and if we were to ever have some big thing happen that is not anticipated we would do what ever we needed to to make you happy.

As far as purchasing add ons later, we will only be making enough parts to store in case of a warranty issue. We will not be selling any individual components after the Group Buy closes. Thanks!
Chris, can you do me a favor and PM me with my actual config? Pretty sure of what I've got down, but I'd like to be positive. I might be adding more to it, if it's not too late. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
I, too, wish I had the extra dinero to purchase one of these (fantastic idea and execution, Chris).

I'm envious of those of you that will have one; y'all are indeed lucky individuals!

·
Banned
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I, too, wish I had the extra dinero to purchase one of these (fantastic idea and execution, Chris).

I'm envious of those of you that will have one; y'all are indeed lucky individuals!
Thanks for the Kind words. I too was hoping we would be able to get to do more of these but we just did not get the demand we needed. I guess it just shows times are slow but oh well. Thats life. Thanks again!!

·
Premium Member
1,728 Posts
:lol::lol::lol:
Me thinks these rear swing-outs will be worth twice the money in another year to any collector of FINE FJ parts and accessories. :bigthumb:
Yeah, at least part of how I justify my purchases is that if I ever have to sell my FJ, I might have a decent chance of selling it to someone lustful for all of its goodies...

:lol:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, at least part of how I justify my purchases is that if I ever have to sell my FJ, I might have a decent chance of selling it to someone lustful for all of its goodies...

:lol:
Oh I bet there's plenty of lustful FJ shoppers out there. I see this as the Lucrum Limited edition Swing Out. Once it's gone it's gone. I had a chance to use it up in Ouray and it's solid as hell and engineered well. I can't see this thing breaking, ever! It's solid. :bigthumb:

·
Banned
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for all the kind words again. Sorry not to be making these after the GB just probably a bad time to try and launch any new stuff. But they are awesome and probably my new favorite!!! I love mine and don't know what I would do without it. Also I think its a deal considering the cost (build cost as well) and build quality of others that are out there, just as some who already ordered this have told me from experience. Anyways after this we still have lots of winch mounts (Version 2 coming out soon!!!), a few Version 2 LLS' about to be done and BWE's available with a killer discount right now - normally $120 now $89.99!

·
Premium Member
1,728 Posts
Thanks for all the kind words again. Sorry not to be making these after the GB just probably a bad time to try and launch any new stuff.
Well, I know that at least two exist....I'll be making bids later this fall for one of them ( evil grin )

1 - 20 of 391 Posts