Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Re: Lucrum Winch Mounts SALE

Ahhhhhh! I wish I had the money right now.

·
Registered
14 Posts

If we're down in the San Diego area can we pick up the winch mount directly and save ourselves the cost of shipping?

I'm down there frequently visiting family, so that would work great for me.

·
Banned
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

If we're down in the San Diego area can we pick up the winch mount directly and save ourselves the cost of shipping?

I'm down there frequently visiting family, so that would work great for me.
FJNate. Yes absolutely and if you were interested, we do offer installation. Completely up to you and we'd be glad to meet you.:cheers:

Lucrum.

·
Banned
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

Aluminum winch mount in Silver. We are also starting to play around with Lucrum Bumper and brush guard ideas!

·
Registered
521 Posts

I really like the mount, it looks like something that would / should be a factory option. I just cannot wrap my head around the price, not trying to insult or cause an argument.

·
Banned
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

To see what's involved in the construction of our winch mounts go to Lucrum Industries - Home and click on "instructions" then click on "winch mounts" then "Steel".
This should give everyone a bit of an idea as to what's involved beyond what you visibly see. There's a lot more than just the fair lead plate...

Thanks, Lucrum.

·
Registered
560 Posts

What do I have to do to get one ordered? Looking at getting an Aluminum black with d-rings. Still $769?

·
Registered
560 Posts

Awesome!! Will be calling tomorrow for sure.

·
fka trailman
849 Posts

i wish i had the money right now :boohoo:

·
Registered
4 Posts
i was wondering where in north county you are located? also i have been trying to get on your website, but seems to not be working...

·
Premium Member
17,639 Posts
The shop closed its doors. If you search you'll see there is some dispute between the owners.

Toyoutfitters is currently offering FJ winch mounts like this and apparently one of the former owners of lucrum is selling some mounts on the side.

He's been banned from the forum, so I doubt you'll be getting a response from him.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts