Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello world of FJ's. Figured I would stop lurking and make this secret romance official. My name is Brock and I am the newest member over at Lucrum Industries.
Little background on me, grew up around fabrication and the desert (although i am not a "Bro") first truck was a Jeep Comanche, than purchased a Ford Ranger with a 5.0 HO engine, so Ford was my first Love.
Until I met my last baby, I didnt own her, but i knew her well. Her name was Dusty, she weighed 5100 pounds, put 615hp to the ground and was more maintenance than Paris Hilton all while cost twice as much as most super cars. Dusty was my mistress at T-Force Motorsports, A Toyota backed offroad Trophy Truck race team. At T-Force I was in charge of #34 and the Chase vehicles. It was a fantastic place to work, taught me a lot about cutting edge advancement is man vs dirt.

Now at Lucrum, Im running the Shop which include Shipping and Receiving, Installs, R&D and building prototypes of whatever comes down the pipe.

I am super excited to get working with Chris and Geoff and have some fun along the way.
-b

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Brock welcome to the gang. What are you thinking is the next R&D project... any hint :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Neck Tats, Black Shirt, Black dickie Shorts, Black tall socks, Black straight fitted hat, white skate shoes. Von Zipper Sunglasses . 5'5'' with a 4 foot lift on a F350.

Not a bro either, but growing up here it just seems comfortable.

Welcome, cant wait to see this company grow.

·
Premium Member
16,618 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
:) i do like them.. but the wife wants a 4 runner next :) so.. happy wife=happy life
Does this mean that there will be a LUCRUM for the 5TH Gen 4Runners soon? There's a bunch of people chomping at the bit and waiting to hear if one will be produced over at the 4runner.org site! :cheers:

Mike :jester:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Does this mean that there will be a LUCRUM for the 5TH Gen 4Runners soon? There's a bunch of people chomping at the bit and waiting to hear if one will be produced over at the 4runner.org site! :cheers:

Mike :jester:
Great minds think alike. We are going to be expanding our factory type winch mounts to a number of other vehicles... and the 5th Generation 4Runner is at the top of that list :) Updates SOON!

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Ya from what I have found Lucrum is no longer.
I was looking for some info on them a few weeks ago.
Their website is down, their phone number is disconnected, facebook page is no longer.
Last time Brock was on here was April 1st.
Hope everything is going alright with Chris and the other guys. They made awesome stuff.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts