Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Ya from what I have found Lucrum is no longer.
I was looking for some info on them a few weeks ago.
Their website is down, their phone number is disconnected, facebook page is no longer.
Last time Brock was on here was April 1st.
Hope everything is going alright with Chris and the other guys. They made awesome stuff.
X2...hope all is ok....

·
Registered
83 Posts
Big Question is Lucrum in business still or are they out-of-business ??? I likes there winch mounts but there website is down and know I find this thread ???

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
Any word at all from Lucrum? Looking for some parts......

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Havent heard anything yet.
I have tried to get a hold of Chris, Geoff, and Brock through PMs on both here and the SoCal forum with no replies.
On another thread FJJeremy said he was going to look into their sudden disappearance.
Hope everything is goin alright with them. Its weird that nobody has heard anything about them in a couple months.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
So we finally got a post for Lucrum on the SoCal forum.

Someone on the blue room was asking if Lucrum was still around, so this seems to be their most recent post. I thought they were still around because I see the banner at the top of the page, but their website is entirely down. Also, others were saying PMs were getting ignored.
SO, is Lucrum still around?????
Short version of the story is no, Lucrum had to close down due to impropriety/theft from the new owner who came in last year. Chris the original owner is trying to figure out what to do. He may be starting another company and has had offers from other businesses to continue some of Lucrum's products. He also has his first kid due in a few months as well so he has a lot to decide and figure out. Either way I am told he wants to remain in the FJ community in some capacity and keep coming up with cool stuff. We should wish him well as I feel sorry for him, from what I know and have seen. Lucrum - the company Chris started and ran successfully for the last 6+ years, was wrecked in a few weeks by one bad person.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Finally the truth is revealed

21 - 28 of 28 Posts