Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whent to auto store to buy lug nut lock could not pull up FJ on coumpter can someone tell me what the thread is equivalent to like the 06 T.acoma or Tundra I need A make & model to look up in the coumpter thanks

·
Registered
338 Posts
its the same as a Lexus GX470 .
i work at Lexus and im using the wheel locks off the GX
so ask for a 06 GX470

the have the same susspension and everything that our FJ do only difference is the body and they have a air ride rear

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
This is not the answer to your question, but...Friday, at Trail Team 101 class, the Trail Team suggested that locking lug nuts be replaced with regular lug nuts before offroading. Offroading would be a bad time to misplace your key. Just FYI.

·
Registered
158 Posts
This is not the answer to your question, but...Friday, at Trail Team 101 class, the Trail Team suggested that locking lug nuts be replaced with regular lug nuts before offroading. Offroading would be a bad time to misplace your key. Just FYI.
Damn! That's good advice....

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Bring one of your stock lugs in with you - they are not like most lugs. Don't just go by thread count, length, etc.

I just went through this - just looking for a set of non-locking lugs for the factory alloy wheels (FJ had steelies). In the end, had to be Toyota FJ (also Tacoma and some others) lug nuts... at $12 per lug. Fortunately someone on the board had a spare set... ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts