Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am looking into purchasing some halo headlights. The Lumen ones look cool but have mixed reviews. here: link and here: link
what are the best brands for replacement halo headlights?

·
2011 トヨタ NSSE
12,386 Posts
Carid and Diode Dynamics are our supporting sponsor/vendors.

Duplicate threads have been deleted and this one was moved to the LIGHTING section.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just got the Lumen ones... so far so good. No complaints. But yea, I couldn’t find too many reviews.

·
Registered
2014 Fj Cruiser Ultimate Edition - Heritage Blue
8 Posts
I just got the Lumen ones... so far so good. No complaints. But yea, I couldn’t find too many reviews. View attachment 1138939
Did you get the smoked lenses? And how is the beam pattern. I just got these and installed them and now the led beam pattern is trash. It goes way into left field and is all over the place. It’s horrible. Do you have pictures of your pattern or recommendations on what LEDs to use or how to adjust them?

·
Registered
4 Posts
IMG_1028.jpg

I just got some cheap LEDs off of Amazon. They are ok. Beam pattern is ok. I haven’t noticed it favoring one side or another. And yes, I got the smoked housing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 Fj Cruiser Ultimate Edition - Heritage Blue
8 Posts
Where'd you tap the halos into? thats now my problem. I want them to be on when my headlights are off and on when I have my headlights on too. Did you tap into the parking lights or another wire?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts