Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just purchased my first FJ! Black Cherry an 07 with 196700 miles and I am OBSESSED! I think i watched every FJ video on youtube waiting for the truck to be done (took 3 days over weekend to get inspection, detailed and undercoated) I usually mod my vehicles a bit ( cut the dash out of my last car and fiberglassed in a dash panel and a 10" tablet, full steering wheel controls etc. I used to be an aircraft structural repairer in the US Army and 13 years as a civilian contractor, so making a hole in a plastic dash panel and fiberglassing it was childs play haha.

ANYWAY... My overwhelming desire with this truck is to mod it by replacing things like hood struts, alternator, starter, etc haha I dont ever plan to offroad it, im a computer nerd, outdoors is too peopley.

Its sad that a lot of the posts are so old the pics are missing. I posted some pics of the dash work i did on my last car yes, from fiat 500 pop to FJ Cruiser!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Congrats
Black cherry is pretty

welcome.

also fact that you don’t like offroad and outdoors, shouldn’t matter. Your Car your choice

enjoy in good health :)

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hi Zapped, welcome from central Ohio!
Mod away on the FJ and post the pics

·
Premium Member
16,451 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
Welcome to the circus; with your background you should fit in just fine.

·
Admin
6,867 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome from WA

I'm a gamer (love your Zelda) and don't like peopley functions either. All though I have done FJ Summit which is SUPER PEOPLEY, I was in the FJ Solo so it was good.

I personally go to the Mountain to get away from people so maybe take that into consideration :giggle:

Enjoy the forum lots of info, laughs and great people!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts