Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought these a year ago and never installed them. Purchased from a guy on ebay. The setup has a new Morimoto H4 harness and 2 ballasts. The retrofit job wasent the cleanest, there are some cracks along where he pried the headlights apart and then reglued them when reassembling them. None of the cracks or glue is visible when installed. Again I never installed them so I never confirmed they worked. Looking to recover some of my investment. $450 shipped to conus. Ill post up some pics in a bit.
thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok here are a few pics. I confirmed that the halos work, but the actual headlight needs to installed and Im not interested in paying someone to install them since Im selling them. So they are being "sold as is".

cheers

·
Registered
119 Posts
Do you know if it build condensation in winter? That’s what I am afraid of in winter due to the crack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its mainly one headlight that has the cracked aera, the aera thats cracked looks like its sealed with a glue, no idea if they had condensation but guy I bought them from said no

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you also have to use your OEM rubber boots where the wires enter the rear for a seal

1 - 11 of 11 Posts