Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the M-PAC Rack that goes on the rear door. Does anyone know how to remove the Rear Door Panel after Removing the Screw Driver Clips? I've been following the instructions but I have been having trouble pulling it off because I don't want to damage anything. Pictures if any would be very helpful too. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
It only has clips holding it on. It pulls away. If you break some of the clips in the process (it happens sometimes) you can replace them at the dealership for a nominal price. I recall breaking one clip when I did that install. I'm in Corona. If you want to come by the house -- tomorrow -- I should be home and I'll help you do it. PM if you'd like to do that.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Nice get man, I want one of those also. I took off the rear panel the other day to install a fire extinguisher back there, it's just a matter of popping of the clips. I suggest using a panel popper that you can buy at the auto store for cheep. Have fun.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Thanks Uphill!

Eagle Scout, if you can't hook up with Larry...feel free to call anytime and I can walk you through it...the number is on the website. I will be around all day Friday clearing fallen trees, leave a message and I will get right back to you.

Doc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts