Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is the roof rail fit kit that will enable you to install any 87" ARB roof rack to your Toyota FJ Cruiser. Supplied is the two side rails and a full hardware/instruction kit. The rails are powdercoated in the typical ARB dark gray but have a few artificial scratches/scuffs from being handled but has never been installed or used. Otherwise the kit is 100% ready to install on your FJ and and is a great option to install a roof top tent, accessory rack, awning etc.

ARB has a number of options for roof racks too, they will always have one that fits your needs.

Thanks for looking, please message me with any questions. I do not have a way of shipping this so I would prefer local pickup. The pictures attached show the actual item plus what a second kit I have looks like installed on my 2013 FJTT.

Price: $150 OBO

Link to part: ARB Roof Rack Mounting Kit - 3720100

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good deal. For people who are looking for options, these will work with Rhino rack pioneer platforms as well, which is the combo i'm running. Saved me some money compared to rhino rack backbone.
Ah, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts