Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've been looking for some Mad Dog aluminum diamond plates for the FJ doors and contacted All-Pro Offroad to inquire--as their website had the Mad Dog product listed (8 piece kit). Looks like All-Pro Offroad does not sell Mad Dog products anymore. I tried to go on the Mad Dog website but it diverts me to a weird website that seems to be a roadblock in my search. Is this product still being made? Perhaps the creator of the product has scaled back and can only be contacted directly? Any help / insight would be appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hi,

I've been looking for some Mad Dog aluminum diamond plates for the FJ doors and contacted All-Pro Offroad to inquire--as their website had the Mad Dog product listed (8 piece kit). Looks like All-Pro Offroad does not sell Mad Dog products anymore. I tried to go on the Mad Dog website but it diverts me to a weird website that seems to be a roadblock in my search. Is this product still being made? Perhaps the creator of the product has scaled back and can only be contacted directly? Any help / insight would be appreciated.

Thanks.
I tried contacting him a while back. He never replied.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, tacocat. It's a shame Mad Dog disappeared. His product is one-of-a-kind. Hope someone else can create the same thing--unless it has been patented?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts