Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Maggiolina Extreme Roof Top Tent Small $2800

5K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Seth Ames 
#1 · (Edited)
Jackson, Wyoming

It arrived yesterday. Brand New. I just don't want it. If I send it back, I'll loose the shipping, both ways, so I thought someone might want to take it off my hands at a very discounted price. I have it on the skylight baja rack and it fits ok, but its not for me.

From the Manufacturer:

Forged in thousands of miles of the most grueling off-road use. Originally designed for pre-runners on the Paris – Dakar Rally, and proven on six continents, the Maggiolina Extreme roof top tent is ready for an expedition at any latitude, in any season. With the same standard features as the regular Maggiolina tents, including a ‘door within a door’ that allows for air circulation AND privacy when camped. the Extreme is built extra tough, with an extra thick upper shell to withstand extreme punishment, and an extra duty lift mechanism

#6 ·
If you have it shipped to you, they have a $100 crating fee and then shipping. My total was $3,457.78. It's a small and has all the mounting equipment that came with it. I don't think it will fit on the stock roof rack.

#9 ·
Just curious why it won't work for you? I'm on the fence and these are not cheap decisions to be made. I am 6'4" would I fit in a small? I have a rack ready for one if you can ship to 98001 zip if I can fit in it lengthwise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.