Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! I'm going to sell my Maggiolina, worked great on an FJ and since I was on this forum for the couple years I owned the beast I thought I would have you all first dibs. These things retail for about 3400 bucks and I'm asking 2400. Please do not low ball me on this thing I'll just delete and move on.

Been used about 5 or 6 times. They really are amazing. The only reason I'm selling it is that the FJ is gone and it wouldn't work too great on my Subaru that replaced it. Take a look at maggiolina's website for specifics! Contact me for more info.

Spencer

·
Registered
354 Posts
You could always put this in the actual Buy/Sell section of this website. I'd also really like to see some photos to your actual tent. Put in a little effort if you actually want to sell your item.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Greetings! I'm going to sell my Maggiolina, worked great on an FJ and since I was on this forum for the couple years I owned the beast I thought I would have you all first dibs. These things retail for about 3400 bucks and I'm asking 2400. Please do not low ball me on this thing I'll just delete and move on.

Been used about 5 or 6 times. They really are amazing. The only reason I'm selling it is that the FJ is gone and it wouldn't work too great on my Subaru that replaced it. Take a look at maggiolina's website for specifics! Contact me for more info.

Spencer
Please contact me if the maggolina is still for sale. [email protected] I am local to Oregon can arrange pick up if still available.

Liz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts