Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently noticed my Maint Req'd light. It flashes on start up blinks about 5-7 times then turns off. I wasnt sure if this was part of the start up process or if there was an error in system. Any words of advice out there?

2007 FJ Cruiser, 44k miles.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
I recently noticed my Maint Req'd light. It flashes on start up blinks about 5-7 times then turns off. I wasnt sure if this was part of the start up process or if there was an error in system. Any words of advice out there?

2007 FJ Cruiser, 44k miles.

Thanks!
Means it is time for an oil change. Eventually it will blink and then stay on.

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Press the "button" right next to the odometer on the instrument panel.

Press and hold the "button" then turn the key to ON (not start), until all the "-----" (dashes) disappear on the display. I believe thats it!

:cheers:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thx Gentlemen, reading this really helps, mine flashed for a while, and this morning it went solid, guess i'll be changing my oil this weekend, and thx for the reset tip too!!!!

Maint Req'd Light!!

·
Admin
8,447 Posts
Press the "button" right next to the odometer on the instrument panel.

Press and hold the "button" then turn the key to ON (not start), until all the "-----" (dashes) disappear on the display. I believe thats it!

:cheers:
x2... just make sure it's also already at the "odometer" setting then follow PA-NC Cruiser's instructions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts