Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Wow - that is amazing that our little NM event is attracting national participation. Good job Brandon. See you in a few weeks.

·
Supporting Vendor
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I couldn't have done it all these years with out you guys! Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
906 Posts
That is very impresive Brandon. I'll get back down there one of these years.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Wow! Looks nice Brandon. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
Wow - that is amazing that our little NM event is attracting national participation. Good job Brandon. See you in a few weeks.
Well, I'm coming from New Orleans because everyone I speak with who has been there says how great your "little NM event" is. :clap:

·
Registered
9,682 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Texas Peeps! That's me in Austin. Who are you others in Houston/SA/CC areas? Anyone planning a caravan? I'm undecided as to whether I'm departing Tuesday, Wednesday, or early Thursday morning. May be doing a little mountain biking in Ruidoso Wednesday.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
Texas Peeps! That's me in Austin. Who are you others in Houston/SA/CC areas? Anyone planning a caravan? I'm undecided as to whether I'm departing Tuesday, Wednesday, or early Thursday morning. May be doing a little mountain biking in Ruidoso Wednesday.
I'm coming out of CC, but I am not able to leave till Thursday afternoon.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Hey Ryan. Nah, the old man's staying put this time. That means this time I actually get to drive! :bigthumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts