Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The biggest car show of the year, SEMA, is just two weeks away! This is the show where all the newest products and technologies are introduced to the industry. To celebrate our 4th year at SEMA as Total Automotive Performance, we will be offering up select brands and products from our industry partners at unbeatable prices. Get our best pricing of the year, without the wait of BlackFriday!

Now thru tomorrow night, 10/18, get Rigid Industries at wholesale pricing only from TotalAutomotiveLV. This is a massive discount that comes around once a year. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on orders over $100, international orders will be contacted with shipping options for your approval before being charged in full.

Click here to see our entire line of Rigid Industries LED Lighting.

Add the items you want to the cart, then enter promocode RTSRIGID for the ultimate discount!

This sale ends Sunday Night at 11:59P PST - No exceptions.

Find a lower price? We will beat it by $5 - PM or EMAIL us

Questions, comments, concerns? Email [email protected]

FJC Forum Top Sellers:

Rigid E2 20" Combo Light Bar
Toyota FJ Cruiser Roof Rack Mount
SR-Q Back Up Light Kit
Toyota FJ Cruiser Grille Kit
Dually Spot Light Cube Pair
Rigid x GoPro Capture Lightbar Camera
Rigid Rock Light Kit
Rigid DOT Street Legal Lights

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
I'm looking for (3) rigid R2's, a pair of driving and a single spot. All I see are pairs and not individuals and I know they are sold as singles too.

Need (3) red covers as well.

Anyway to make that happen?

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
I sent you an email, but I'll also post this here:

Does the below kit come with lights? The description makes it appear that it does. Thanks!

Rigid LED Grill Kit (40561)
LED Grill Kit
Lower Grille
2x SR Series
Size : 6in x2

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sent you an email, but I'll also post this here:

Does the below kit come with lights? The description makes it appear that it does. Thanks!

Rigid LED Grill Kit (40561)
LED Grill Kit
Lower Grille
2x SR Series
Size : 6in x2
This kit is for the lower grille only, lights would have to be purchased separately. This kit will fit two sr or sr2 6" lights. Shot you an email as well.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Are wiring harnesses included? Are they available? Thanks
Looking to upgrade the lights on the rear of my roof rack with some Dually Floods (20211)

Reactions: LVTAP

·
Registered
854 Posts
Tried to add the discount to the DOT driving lights and the price didn;t budge off of $490.76. No discount for those? They were in your original list. I got the code applied to other items to work but not for the DOT's.

Reactions: LVTAP

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tried to add the discount to the DOT driving lights and the price didn;t budge off of $490.76. No discount for those? They were in your original list. I got the code applied to other items to work but not for the DOT's.

Once the code is entered, it will apply it self to all products. Those are 665 MSRP for the DOT 6" Lights, so that seems about right. DOT set is pricey!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all so much for the orders. We are heading out of the office for the day.

If you want to make an order, but have a question, be sure you contact us by midnight TONIGHT via PM or email to get in the cut.

Example Dually Pair Shipping cost to Canada
DHL Express WorldWide (2 Business Days) $23.91
UPS Worldwide Expedited (N/A) $31.17
UPS Standard (N/A) $31.17

·
Registered
693 Posts
Great prices guys. Thanks a bunch for the opportunity to take advantage of substantial discounting. I look forward to putting the Rigid Industries products to use.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not a problem!! Thank you for your support. Glad we could get you setup

If anyone is looking for Rigid, hit us up! We offer a huge inventory with lighting quick shipping, offer install and support after the sale, and will beat any Rigid quote you get by $5! PM or email for more info

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all for your continued orders and support! This brand is discounted during our Summer 2016 Sale - browse our site Total Automotive Performance and be sure to use the SUM16 promocode to save even more over T4R Forum Discounts for a limited time.

If we can be of any help please reach out to us at [email protected] or 702.979.1577

1 - 16 of 16 Posts