Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Due to some technical difficulties, both of the folks that were selected to be our forum's April 2019 Member of the Month have not been able to complete their questionnaires. So here is your chance to be recognized as our forum's Member of the Month!

Decided this might be an interesting way to see who is up for this opportunity!

Here are the requirements for you to be THIS month's Member of the Month:

1. Be the first to reply "IN for Member of the Month"
2. Be a active member whose been on the forum for at least a year.
3. Have not had a Member/Rig of the Month feature in the past.
4. Be able to finish the Member of the Month questionnaire within the next day or so so we can get it posted up ASAP.

Also, since we're at it, lets do one for the May 2019 Rig of the Month feature as well!

Since it is specifically about your rig here are the requirements for this feature:

1. Be the first to reply "IN for Rig of the Month"
2. Be an active member whose been on the forum for at least a year.
3. Have not had a previous Member/Rig of the Month feature (including the possible one above).
4. Have a super cool FJ with plenty of pictures to share!

We'll see how this goes, good luck!

*Update - We have an April MotM now, so now we just need a May Rig of the Month!*

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
I think what you do is amazing for this forum, but I don't think I'm ready to "in"! :) Still have more work on the FJ to do, but please keep up the great work on the forum. And also @debFJVT, thanks for your great contributions as well! You have such a knowledge of this great machine!

·
Premium Member
11,613 Posts
Can I nominate someone???.........YOU!!!!!!! Hayden you do so much for this forum, and I really want you to be recognized and for folks to know a bit more about you. I’m absolutely serious! :smile:rocker:
He can't - he's already been highlited...but a good idea though.

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, that was way back in 2013 and both he and his new FJ have come a long way, so perhaps we could make an exception?? :browsmiley:
Thanks Deb! But I'd rather someone else get recognized before I get recognized a 2nd time.

Perhaps you need to highlight a rig in the photo and lucky dip to see who owns it...
What does "lucky dip" mean? :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
This is kinda outside the box but I think it should be everyone who is in that picture from Utah. Except of course that Ford in the parking lot.:smile:|:smile
Only problem with that is there is only a handful from here .

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I was beyond thrilled to just be able to see my FJ clearly in a group photo from an event for once! Unmistakable Magma!
And all this time i thought you drove a Range Rover >:D

·
Registered
2,701 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
April 2019 Member of the Month...You!

IN for member of the month. I can feature Two FJs also with lots of pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
72 Posts
How tricked out does your FJ have to be? I just have front bumper, winch, 3" lift, 33s, front runner rack, LED lights, dual battery, DIY relay panel I built under the hood, K&N intake system.

·
Registered
84 Posts
This is kinda outside the box but I think it should be everyone who is in that picture from Utah. Except of course that Ford in the parking lot.:smile:|:smile
That picture is from ouray Colorado at FJ summit not Utah..FYI! :surprise:laugh

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.