Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Wife and I are heading up to Lake Tahoe for a Memorial Day weekend getaway. We're going to do the mild trip up from Tahoma to View Point, Rubicon. I'm not sure how much snow is up there but we'll try to get all the way through to the top of Cadillac Hill.
If anyone is interested or is going to be in the area, lets get together. We can have lunch there, enjoy the view, and maybe hike down to Rubicon Springs and watch peoplezzz coming up and down Cadillac.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Thanks for the update ksheffield. So no one wants to go? :(
Hi Roman,
Hey I'm thinking about it. The only thing is I really hate any 3-day week end traffic heading east. Not to mention in and around Tahoe.
But I'm still thinkin.

EDIT:
Well I don't have to think anymore. I've just been informed that I now have a "prior engagement" sheesh! Have fun and DO report and record. :)

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
We will be going to the Rubicon too!!! Only we are attacking it from the other side. Going in through loon lake to spyder lake on thursday. Plan to camp there until we leave on saturday. Tim broke his collar bone so we don't want to get into too much trouble! I plan on camping and watching the festivities in the box! :D :cheers:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will sonof40, too bad you can't go.

MissFJ - I think we'll park somewhere above CaddyHill and walk down. I don't remember how far the Box is from Cadillac... seems like it is closer to Loon.... Maybe we'll catch you on the exit?

·
965 Posts
Prolly not, leaving through loon lake too. Just a quick trip :D
Doesn't Tim have a house to work on. Shouldn't he have to get a room completed before he can go play.
:rofl:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
we ended up not going because of the snow and rain. it was wet all the time we stayed there but had an awesome time in town.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts