Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now i know i have already started a thread on this but i would just like to post it one more time and get a head count on all the FJers that will be attending.

DATE: May 3rd and 4th

All weekend long - Bronco Legend “Howie” will celebrate his birthday with friends trail riding, a hog roast meal and a special live band. All Quarry areas will be open on Sunday for Trail riders.

We will be tenting this Event!

On Saturday Will Be TEAM DIGGERS FIRST EVENT with the Rock Crawler And we need a Fan club the more support the More he Gets into it! So Come hang out have a few drinks, Some Pig Roast and WHEEL some great trails with us!

LOTS TO DO AT THIS EVENT! And theres nothing like hanging out with Some great Friends! HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!

Now lets GET THAT HEAD COUNT ONCE AND FOR ALL!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
I weighed in on the "TOGA Reminder" thread...count me in and I can't wait! I will be camping too. :cheers:

·
Registered
279 Posts
x2

We are staying at a hotel in Hannibal, but it is not far from the park.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What campground,what time, any pre-registration ?
Hey hondo! Were camping right at the park We are leaving friday morning but the Rock Crawl event is Saturday and sunday. no pre registration. Ther are hotels if you dont want to tent it!

you can go here for more info and read all about the park

Rockport Off Road Park - Events, Calendar

·
Registered
279 Posts
We are staying at the Comfort Inn in Hannibal...Connie was a little put off by the motel we stayed at in Attica IN. They had 3 rooms left when I booked it this morning.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I was wondering if you could camp in the park itself...that will work. I will have a camper as well and I haven't decided if I am going to head out Friday evening after work or Saturday morning.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We will be there friday night!

I was wondering if you could camp in the park itself...that will work. I will have a camper as well and I haven't decided if I am going to head out Friday evening after work or Saturday morning.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I'm glad there will be a few of us there. I sadly though will not be able to make it. The events coordinator forgot to inform me of a family wedding that weekend. The good thing is that I'll be close to the Cliff's and might pull off some wheeling if all goes my way on Sunday.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm glad there will be a few of us there. I sadly though will not be able to make it. The events coordinator forgot to inform me of a family wedding that weekend. The good thing is that I'll be close to the Cliff's and might pull off some wheeling if all goes my way on Sunday.

GRRRRRRRRR!:mecry:

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
How do you think I feel? I'd rather be mudding than dealing with a wedding I'd rather not be attending. Then again, there is free alcohol and a hotel room involved. Who knows, I might just end up with a fun hangover!

·
Premium Member
2,396 Posts
How do you think I feel? I'd rather be mudding than dealing with a wedding I'd rather not be attending. Then again, there is free alcohol and a hotel room involved. Who knows, I might just end up with a fun hangover!
Just like now and before they close the other thread :rofl::rofl: Good to hear from ya

·
Registered
169 Posts

Bummer...I fired my events coordinator :wave: so now I call the shots. We'll drink one for ya! :cheers:

·
Registered
435 Posts
x2

We are staying at a hotel in Hannibal, but it is not far from the park.
which hotel are you staying at. we are at the holiday inn express., just look for these

·
Registered
356 Posts
I think we are planning on coming down as well.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I think we are planning on coming down as well.
you mean coming UP hannibal is north:jester:

just playin with ya, hope to c-ya there. and i will be happy to show people around the trails.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im so glad you all can make this!! not only to wheel with all you but to support the event!!!!!
SEE YOU ALL THIS WEEKEND!!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
you mean coming UP hannibal is north:jester:

just playin with ya, hope to c-ya there. and i will be happy to show people around the trails.

Ya know, I thought that right after I clicked submit, but I didn't really think anyone was anal enough to point it out. Glad to know I was wrong.:lol:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Ya know, I thought that right after I clicked submit, but I didn't really think anyone was anal enough to point it out. Glad to know I was wrong.:lol:
omg, i could so make a dirty joke out of that, but I'm pretty sure I'll get banned for what I'm thinking:grinbiginvert:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts