Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the May's Ride of the Month Competition!

April's ROTM WInner @64b1t

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi there, here's my entry and answers to the posted questions:
  1. Pictures - please see attached.
  2. Mods - None, looks brand new. Check out the images!. Completely stock other than custom seats and premium tires.
  3. Ownership - Purchased late last year
  4. Short Description and Favorite Memory - Finding this gem, purchasing and driving it home for the first time (actually each and every time. I intend to keep this stock as much as possible. Recently drove it up to nearby mountains and the FJ handled the roads very well.

May the 4th Be With You!
~JayzCru

·
Registered
FJ Cruiser 2014 Quicksand stock 4x4, convenience, upgrade, tow, RR.
55 Posts
Hi there, here's my entry and answers to the posted questions:
  1. Pictures - please see attached.
  2. Mods - None, looks brand new. Check out the images!. Completely stock other than custom seats and premium tires.
  3. Ownership - Purchased late last year
  4. Short Description and Favorite Memory - Finding this gem, purchasing and driving it home for the first time (actually each and every time. I intend to keep this stock as much as possible. Recently drove it up to nearby mountains and the FJ handled the roads very well.
View attachment 1161366
View attachment 1161368 View attachment 1161369
May the 4th Be With You!
~JayzCru
JayzCru, you got my Vote. It takes courage to enter the contest with a non- modded FJ. Remembers us that stock this truck is already kind of awesome. furthermore i noticed you made over 30 positive comments in the last few month, so mine is least i can do. you got my 👍

·
Registered
35 Posts
JayzCru, you got my Vote. It takes courage to enter the contest with a non- modded FJ. Remembers us that stock this truck is already kind of awesome. furthermore i noticed you made over 30 positive comments in the last few month, so mine is least i can do. you got my 👍
Thank you so very much for the vote, I appreciate it!
Yesterday afternoon, someone approached me to offer to buy it as is. Apparently his wife has been wanting one for a long time, but she wants it as stock as possible. I kindly refused.

·
Premium Member
2014 Trail Teams
32 Posts
I just got back from a trip up to Nickel Plate Mine in British Columbia, so far this has been the most memorable trip to date. As I admit to getting lost on some very tight mountain roads I managed to find my group of friends after having to engage the 4 wheel drive to get out of a sticky jam:eek: it was definitely the most difficult situation I have been in. ( I had all 4 wheels spinning to get up a grade with a river running down the road).
Thorz Hammer is so far bone stock except for the recent bush applied pinstriping!
I have added a Smittybilt RTT for my comfort as my buddies sleep in hammocks🤮
A recent fresh set of KO2"s
I am waiting for my Freedom Retrofits Head Light Upgrade, should have them in a few weeks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts