Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 60 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is the main reason why I wanted a custom bumper. Check out these frame mounts for the bumper. There is no tolerance in these mounts and they hit every possible factory mounting point. They fit like a glove. This will keep the bumper in place and not moving around when I have to winch. I'm so stoked!!:rocker::rocker:

Center section being built

4RN that is getting ready to leave Armorology. This 4RN has everything!!

Anymoe info on the 4runner? Or where I could find some? Btw your fj is the bestcolor by far and nice build. :rocker:

Jim

·
Forum Detective
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Anymoe info on the 4runner? Or where I could find some? Btw your fj is the bestcolor by far and nice build. :rocker:

Jim
Here is a link to their website. CURRENT PROJECTS
It hasn't been updated in a while but it shows the start of the 4RN build. I'll be down there this week and I'll remind them to update their website.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
i have been looking at Armorology for a while know and thinking about getting my rear bumper built by them.

·
Forum Detective
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Just got back from Armorology. They are just working on smoothing out the welds and then they need to fit the bull bar and then off to the powder coaters.

They are also making me some rear lower shock skids. These are going to be trick! The cap will go over the oval hole and then they will drill a hole to access the bolt.

·
Forum Detective
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I have been busy with work and haven't made it down to the shop in a little while. Bumper is currently at the powdercoaters and should be back early next week. The guys were nice enough to send me some pics of their progress.

Tab for PIAA's

Rear Airbags

Rear Lower Shock Skids

Bumper

41 - 60 of 147 Posts