Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can those of you running 285/70R 17 , no lift on a stock FJ measure from the ground up through the center of the wheel to the bottom of the front fender flare. Im over 37””

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
What are you actually trying to figure out.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
If I have a lift on the New to me FJ or is it stock, suspension with 33’s. So in essence , Id like to know for those guys running 285/70r 17 with NO lift, what is their height measured as I showed.

·
Registered
113 Posts
If I have a lift on the New to me FJ or is it stock, suspension with 33’s. So in essence , Id like to know for those guys running 285/70r 17 with NO lift, what is their height measured as I showed.
Ok. Most of the time a better measurement would be center of wheel hub to bottom of fender. I did run 285s without a lift when I first bought mine. Now I have a 3in lift from toytec. I do remember my center hub to bottom of fender being around 20in before the lift something like that. But that's also dependent on what year the fj is. If it's a 2wd or 4wd. Not all fjs sit at the same height. From what I have seen. Right now I'm running 40in for your measurement. The first picture is before my lift and second 2 are after my lift. But looking at your pictures I would say you dont have a lift. If 18in from the ground is your center hub. That would find your center hub distance at 19.5. And that's right on par with stock ride height.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is my passenger side shock and spring, its a 2007 4x4 part time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts