Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would love to put together a meet and greet with possible trail ride for middle and lower GA, North Florida and Eastern Alabama. Would anybody be interested? This is just a feeler to see a response. I would'nt mind putting it together, I have handled similar events but never a trail ride. Let me know.
Thanks
John

·
Registered
325 Posts
I would be interested. Cant promise to make it - depends on dates and timing - but I would definitely try!

·
Banned
2,364 Posts
Hey, not that I could go - just curious... Have you heard of a bar called Floribama's and if so, is it still around? It is/was an old haunt of Jimmy Buffet. I've been there once - it was a pretty interesting place... Sorry for the thread hijack...

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Hey, not that I could go - just curious... Have you heard of a bar called Floribama's and if so, is it still around? It is/was an old haunt of Jimmy Buffet. I've been there once - it was a pretty interesting place... Sorry for the thread hijack...
It is still around. on the AL. FL boarder close to orange beach.
And it was still a very "intresting" place.

I might be able to go if I still have any time left......

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'd be interested if the timing was right. My FJ is bone stock right now, just picked it up.... I'm in Columbus.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Gah, I'm going to miss it. Hope it works out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts