Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 60 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Re: Meet Booger

In the words of Borat, your Booger is very niiiiiiiiice.

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts

OK .. she is all together and as promised..new pics..enjoy :rocker:
Hate to tell you this, but the photos on the Hot Chics thread are WAY better than these! :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts

AL, that looks awesome buddy. I think it came out great!...I can't wait to see it up close in person at the Summit. Great job, and I love the color. :cheers:

·
Registered
476 Posts

How much weight did the Linex add to the vehicle?

·
Premium Member
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #57

Hate to tell you this, but the photos on the Hot Chics thread are WAY better than these! :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:
LOL .. my wife took these pics...I took the others :rofl:

What lift you sportin'?
I thought I mentioned OME heavies in my first post?!?

How much weight did the Linex add to the vehicle?
Dunno .. can't be much, because my MPGs didn't change.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments...I hope to post up more pics, and answer more questions, but right now I am beat. I literally prep'd, sprayed and wrenched for two days. I have a deadline and I am almost done. Now all I have to do is wire my dual batt, CB and inverter. Exterior is done .. :wave: c u @ the Summit :rocker:

·
Banned
2,479 Posts

-Saw the updated picks. It really looks super! So much so that when my FJ needs repainted, I might do this myself.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts

The FJ looks sooooo BAD @SS!!!!!:rocker::rocker: Definitely ready to take some trail beatin'!!!:bandit:

·
Registered
476 Posts

I really don't think there are words for how good Booger looks. So I'll just say....................!

41 - 60 of 201 Posts