Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all the National event planners.....Who is in for the meeting this weekend? We need to have a conference call to discuss ideas and figure out our next steps.

Sound good?

GSGMAC

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
sounds great to me. I'll be away in Colorado starting the 9th, and returning on the 17th :)

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
I'm available.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
gsgmac said:
To all the National event planners.....Who is in for the meeting this weekend? We need to have a conference call to discuss ideas and figure out our next steps.

Sound good?

GSGMAC
Sounds good, when is a good time for everyone.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
I'll be iffy because I'm not sure where I'll be and whether I'll have reception (how good is Cingular reception in Colorado??) Anyway.....I'm on vacation so I'll be available at any point...

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Bostonian1976 said:
I'll be iffy because I'm not sure where I'll be and whether I'll have reception (how good is Cingular reception in Colorado??) Anyway.....I'm on vacation so I'll be available at any point...
Well is everyone now on MST or PST if so we can move the call later in the day and (we can still hit a few trails)

Let me know how many so I can set up the bridge and the a good time on Sunday.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Re: Contact Info -

Bostonian1976 said:
I'm going to start a thread for all of our contact info so we have it in one central spot.

I'm Jason at

jason - at - jasonmgottlieb.c0m (you guys might want to follow a similar format to keep the spam bots away)

617-584-5721
Where are you going to be on Sunday in Denver ?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts

thenookie said:
If Jason (Boston) is going to be in Denver this weekend, we should go out and show him some Colorado Trails !!!
That is what I was thinking then do the call afterwards.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts

hmm maybe! Let me think it through! I'm trying to coordinate with my friend in Aspen and see when she wants me there, seeing as the weekend might be better for her, etc. I'll let you know though :) You guys are so lucky to live where yo do...

·
Registered
1,024 Posts

hmmmm...... could go up behind keystone and then down 70 stop at my house raid the wine cellar and do the call.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts

ooh now you're trying to use bait!! :)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts

CO-Jeff said:
That is what I was thinking then do the call afterwards.

Jeff
Okay, this was the last on-topic post in the thread... exactly what time are we now thinking?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts