Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
congrats ... sick truck ... amazing stories, amazing interview, and amazing wheeling accomplishments ...
:clap::clap:

07 FJ Cruiser – Voodoo Blue - C Pckge – AT
Toytec Ultimate 3” Lift / Total Chaos UCA
285/70R/17 Michelin LTX A/T
ECGS 3rd/front diff 4.56 gears / ARB Front Locker / ARB mini compressor
Clazzio Seat Covers / Industrial Forming Roll Top Console Cover
DeMello Hybrid Sliders / Scuba Mod

·
Registered
199 Posts
Congrats Jake !

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Jake!! Way to go buddy!!! I might have missed this in your BIO but didn't read anywhere that you became an ordained "Dudist Priest" specifically so you could marry Dan and Jessa under Bridal Veil Falls on Black Bear Trail.

You will always be a bro and hero of mine! You rock buddy!!!
THANKS man, trying to be a little more humble these days lol. But yeah that was an amazing honor to marry Jessa and Dan at Bridal Veil after coming down Black Bear pass. LOVE YOU GUYS, and love you cowboy. So glad to be able to call you all my friends. Jeebus Dudiest Priest signing off , must go work now.

THANKS EVERYONE!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Jake spotted me up Hell's Gate in Moab a few years back, he'll always be dear to me :angel:

Congratulations, Jake & Rebecca - could not happen to a nicer couple & rig! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
8,997 Posts
Jake
I am truly honored, that you are my friend.
You give so much in so many ways, it's fitting for you to be recognized.
By the way, Becca is a jewel , I will see you and Busty in the trails...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thank God for Jake! He taught me how to keep aliens from reading my mind. :ninja:
He always looks out for my safety. We have the same color FJ, and the Same Clutch.

:wave:He's the greatest Four Wheeler of all time! (Of all Time) :king:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vtq19rd90s

if one of you fine moderators would help me make this YOUTUBE work, you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Jake spotted me up Hell's Gate in Moab a few years back, he'll always be dear to me :angel:

Congratulations, Jake & Rebecca - could not happen to a nicer couple & rig! :cheers:

My pleasure Anne, such a good trip to Moab with you and Mark. Hope for more soon! Also thanks so much for the memorable times in San Fran..place keeps calling my name.

Congrats! And that's some awesome metal work!!!!!!

Thanks a bunch, if anyone is interested in more of my art and daily happenings check out my page on FB JAKE OF ALL TRADES click here

Congrats!
Thank you thank you!

Jake
I am truly honored, that you are my friend.
You give so much in so many ways, it's fitting for you to be recognized.
By the way, Becca is a jewel , I will see you and Busty in the trails...
So many hilarious times with you and Rose...don't forget to count to 100 lol. Let's go wheeling up in Florence SOON bud. Love your new rig, I'm excited to see what it becomes. Appreciate all the help with refinishing doors, and truck info you've passed onto me over the years. THANK YOU!

My name was mentioned. I feel tha luv!!!! Congrats Jake. That is a damn good interview.
Hell yeah you got mentioned, you have always been my favorite trooper...you sir are a super trooper :D

Thank God for Jake! He taught me how to keep aliens from reading my mind. :ninja:
He always looks out for my safety. We have the same color FJ, and the Same Clutch.

:wave:He's the greatest Four Wheeler of all time! (Of all Time) :king:

if one of you fine moderators would help me make this YOUTUBE work, you won't be disappointed.
:lol::rofl::lol: :jester::rocker::cheers: Jim some of the best times on the trail have been with ya, love your cheery nature and humor. See ya soon brotha! No idea why that youtube doesn't work, looks correct to me. Kayne Jeebus thanks you:rocker:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Congrats Jake! this is well deserved. I'm proud to call you and Becca friends.

Looking forward to our next adventure...

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
13,550 Posts
Congrats!

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Jake,

Congrats on being selected! Your interview and humble statements are an inspiration to us all! The award is well deserved and we should all strive to measure up!

Shirley and I thank you for the shout out! You and Becca are great folks and we look forward to exploring trails with you guys in the future.

Cheers,

dale

·
Registered
313 Posts
Finally the chosen one.
Congratulations!
maybe next year I'll be able to make it down for really reals..

·
4-Corners Moderator
5,299 Posts
Congrats man!! You deserve it!! I never REALLY got to meet you at the Summit but I'm sure by the end of the weekend everyone knows who you are! :lol:

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Congrats Jake!

I've shared some of the most fun and memorable times of my life with this gentleman and his lovely babe Becca.

Love ya, Mean it!

GGM

·
Admin
9,051 Posts
Jake has also been under my FJ helping out with a front diff issue at the FJ Summit 2012.
Congrats Jake!! A title that is well deserved... and then some!!
:cheers: :cheers:

21 - 40 of 68 Posts