Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
:rocker: Congrats Jake!!! :rocker:

This guy seems to always have a smile on his face and it's contagious. His witty sense of humor and willingness to help folks out in any situation makes him well deserving of this honor.

Jake is another fine example of how this community has changed many lives and brought together so many great people. All because of one common thing...the FJ Cruiser.

Jake we look forward to you guys making it down to Texas and hope to see you at the next Lone Star Toyota Jamboree. :cheers:

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
congrats, Jake. :ninja: :blueblob: :rocker: :jester: :jester: :jester: :cheers:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Thanks Ocra123243254354646 :D

Yes, the interest is there... we'll see how much the bills suck once they start rolling in from the new garage and stamped concrete though :lol: but yes, we definitely want to head down south again. Moab perhaps...

:cheers:
Moab spring time I think we are planning...we shall see

Congratulations Jake. Best member of the month interview I've ever read. We miss you guys!

:cheers:
Aww dude thanks, some great memories with you too over the years. Telluride was super freaking fun, miss you both!

I love the YouTube videos, Jake. I can live vicariously through your adventures as I travel to work and skillfully traverse the speed bumps at Costco.
:lol: even if mall crawling..you are still crawling lol THanks!

My personal favorites...

I'd post the pic of you passed out in the back of my rig after before I slammed on my brakes and pointed the truck towards the Colorado river while yelling "WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE" lol love ya Brandon!

Congrats Jake! Awesome interview.

I Heart J....
Hey whatya writing on my FJ!?
Bastard!

:lol:
I caught ya bastard! lol did you have Vaseline on your fingers, it took forever for that to wash off :D so glad we met at Sedonafest. Hope for more hilarious ventures with you soon

Congrats Jake! Great interview. :cheers:
Thanks Chris!

:rocker: Congrats Jake!!! :rocker:

This guy seems to always have a smile on his face and it's contagious. His witty sense of humor and willingness to help folks out in any situation makes him well deserving of this honor.

Jake is another fine example of how this community has changed many lives and brought together so many great people. All because of one common thing...the FJ Cruiser.

Jake we look forward to you guys making it down to Texas and hope to see you at the next Lone Star Toyota Jamboree. :cheers:
Hell yeah thanks Wilson you and Debbie are awesome and I'm so glad we have gotten to know each other over the years. ROCK on brotha, texas soon!

Made a mistake in the interview my dads rig was Fj40 1974

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Just wanted to add some recent victories here lol

I broke my diff on this obstacle a couple years ago, that's why I ended up regearing. it's been bothering me ever since, I finally conquered it woo hoo. This is at Charlouloe Gap in Tucson and the obstacle is called the step.

STep

tuckage

getting higher

Great sucess, thank you Tibaal for the awesome spotting

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Lotsa names not heard from in a LONG time. Kinda like a brown reunion?

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
No crap, haven't seen YoseFJ in a long time, hope all is well man! Still at Yosemite?

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
THANKS!!! :cheers:

61 - 68 of 68 Posts