Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Desert Moderator
6,522 Posts
Congratulations - a good read!

The thought that my FJ might end up with one of my girls behind the wheel has crossed my mind many times, lol. Not sure if I want that or not yet, still undecided :lol: )
Ha - My 5yo son has already asked for it as soon as he can reach the pedals and can see over the dash!

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
YAY Photobucket must have gotten it back up lol

Thanks again y'all
For sure! Glad it started to work again! And speaking of Photobucket, here is an exciting picture for ya!

That's right! From now on anyone chosen to be featured on the forum throughout 2017 will receive a special badge from FJCruiserForums.com Site Sponsor IndyFJCruisers! How exciting!

·
Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
9,863 Posts
So this little gem arrived today! Going to try and get her mounted up this weekend. The quality is just absurdly good. I had no idea how well these were made. The ones I always got back in the day for my Mini (from other suppliers) really were nowhere near as nice!

·
Admin
7,126 Posts
^ VERY nice!!
:rocker:
:cheers:

·
Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
9,863 Posts
Installed some Indy goodies!

and for fun I stuck just the magnetic badge insert to see what it'd look like before going into the badge holder. Pretty cool if you had two of them!

Lastly, this plate frame was all scuffed up so the forum sticker worked great here!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts