Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Very nice FJ and well deserved! Congratulations, and thank you for sharing your story!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Congratulations, Nid! What a great story, thank you for sharing. I'll be making that same university drive for the first time in August, bracing myself for it. haha

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
My apologies for not being on the forum to reply sooner! Thank you all so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to read my novel. I really do appreciate it.

It’s all of the great members of this forum that make it what it is, members from the past that paved the way for the great bunch that we have as current members today, who in turn will hopefully help all the future owners who join this forum. I really do love and appreciate this place, and all of you for your commitment to our common love.

I have to mention that I watched so many of Hayden’s YouTube videos with his black FJ and happy grin that it played a big role in my decision to buy one lol. He just looked like he was always having fun. Now I rock the FJ Smile!

I also forgot to tell him that the pic of my FJ in water is fake..I was pranking my buddy the second night after getting my FJ..told him I need a tow..texted him that pic and he thought I was nuts!

Thanks again everyone!!

Sent from my NiPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
47 Posts
Nice Job!
I love how everybody on here puts their own spin on the look of their FJ! looks Cool, Nice use of Elbow Grease! I'm sure there are many Envious people in your town. lol
Looks like you've got lots of local Terrain to have a little fun driving your FJ! But I agree doing a Summit would be great. Congrats on being chosen Rig of the Month!

·
Desert Moderator
6,247 Posts
Congrats Nid - One of the nicest guys on the forum - glad we all got to know you a little better!

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Thank-you all. This place is just full of great people, and so full of kind words!

I also like how everybody puts their own spin to the FJ, so many nice rigs and great ideas around here.

Andrew, thank you buddy, it really means a lot to read that. My whole family knows of you lol..you’ve treated me good since day one and I’m happy to do the same.

Sent from my NiPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
16,493 Posts
Congrats Nid! Enjoyed your story. :bigthumb:

·
トヨタ Master
6,868 Posts
Way to go, buddy! You're quite the Niddle in the haystack! >:D You're a great guy and I love your comic relief too! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
11,953 Posts
Good Job, eh?

I have been to Biggar.....New York has nothing on you guys!

21 - 40 of 48 Posts