Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Thank you all for the kind words. And yes I agree, life with a dog is a good thing. Non off road people don't get the goggles, they don't understand that the big black thing is a snorkel.

Way to go Brian! Been reading your posts for quite while. Glad I got to match the story to the FJ. My favorite shot was the token sun fusion/odd man out.
Here's a link to a YouTube video from that day. Yes I know we shouldn't have gotten that close to the FJ. But it wasn't going to fall in that direction. We all did this, called Kickstand, but JaxToy got the most air.
There are others from the area. Check out TanasFJ on youtube.

Congratulations on Member of the Month! The first FJ I ever saw was when I was driving past Gresham Toyota and it was a yellow one! Love at first sight. That color was in the running until I saw my Sandstorm. The rest is history! Nice rig!
I bought an MR2 at Gresham Toyota. I remember way back before the 205 was being built. Across the Interstate then Marine Dr. The bridge was built while I was in the Army. Heck the Fremont Bridge wasn'tthere way back.

Congrats!!! Seems like you are an "OG" on the forums! Great story, and thank you for your service (from a fellow vet)!
I resemble that! Yes I have some years on me, and an early join date. As for my service, well I did it for myself, I learned a skill and got away from where I was at. But you're welcome. And cheers to you too. Vets seemed to be easier to work around. Most of the aviation people were vets.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Here's a link to a YouTube video from that day. Yes I know we shouldn't have gotten that close to the FJ. But it wasn't going to fall in that direction. We all did this, called Kickstand, but JaxToy got the most air.
That's :surprise some family fun. I'm not the offroad authority. Carry on

·
Premium Member
16,365 Posts
Congrats!

·
トヨタ Master
5,783 Posts
Congrats Brian! Thank you for your service. I dig the rear gate storage idea and the gun rack on the barrier is a great idea too. Now that I see your picture, I think I saw you in Ouray. If you're going this year I'll look out for you if I can go again. :bigthumb:

21 - 30 of 30 Posts