·
4-Corners Moderator
4,934 Posts
I'm getting a little emotional. It's ok to cry right? :lol:
Yes it is! :lol: But don't worry, I'll get you an autograph! :lol:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Congrats Hayden! What a great interview! Your build-up and other 'how-to-do' threads have really helped me muchly. If it weren't for you, I would have never heard of DDM Tuning and their great prices.

·
Premium Member
9,009 Posts
Hayden
You updated comparison threads, that were severely out of date. That is a selfless contribution to the community . Congrats on your achievements and "June member of the month", honors.
Great interview Brian and Hayden. We may make a stop in Cortez for some ice cream, on the way to the Summit :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,456 Posts
Congratulations Hayden! Well deserved.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Great interview. Wishing you the best.

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,934 Posts
Hayden
You updated comparison threads, that were severely out of date. That is a selfless contribution to the community . Congrats on your achievements and "June member of the month", honors.
Great interview Brian and Hayden. We may make a stop in Cortez for some ice cream, on the way to the Summit :bigthumb:
Thanks so much! It was my pleasure getting to update those threads and do good for the community! :cheers:

And I'll be waiting for you to come get some ice cream before the Summit ;) :lol:

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,934 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Hayden,
Much deserved....congratulations! This means you must buy that new FJ after your mission. Hoping you can stay active on the forum during your time away.
Otis R
PS Thanks for the help on the BMC. Will be looking for you at Summit #7 so we can discuss Dart's "process":lol: He did a great job.

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,934 Posts
Congratulations Hayden. Good luck with your mission. It was great to meet you at Cruise Moab.
Thanks!! But if you don't mind, who were you at Cruise Moab?

Hey brother! Congrats. We met not too long ago on youtube. Thanks for pointing me in the direction of this great forum.

:bigthumb:
Glad you found it!! This place is addicting so be careful ;) But yeah it's a great place with tons of info and awesome people! Enjoy! :cheers:

Hayden,
Much deserved....congratulations! This means you must buy that new FJ after your mission. Hoping you can stay active on the forum during your time away.
Otis R
PS Thanks for the help on the BMC. Will be looking for you at Summit #7 so we can discuss Dart's "process":lol: He did a great job.
Thanks man! I actually wont be able to be on here while I'm gone so that means 2 years of no FJ forum communication! But that's alright :)

And that's good that you were able to get your BMC done!! Can't wait to see how yours was done and hear what you mean by "Dart's Process" :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Congrats man!! It's awesome seeing another young guy around and here doing well!!! Hopefully we will meet at summit this year man!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,934 Posts
21 - 40 of 61 Posts