Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Hey, Congrats! I'm a music educator. Good luck with your music degree!

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Wow, What a honor to have met and have wheeled with a FJ Cruiser Forums Member of the Month! Congratulations Hayden!

Your are a truly humble young man with a great support team of Family and Friends. You are destined for great things. Hope your having fun at Summit 7 too! Wish I was there.

Be safe!

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,934 Posts
Wow, What a honor to have met and have wheeled with a FJ Cruiser Forums Member of the Month! Congratulations Hayden!

Your are a truly humble young man with a great support team of Family and Friends. You are destined for great things. Hope your having fun at Summit 7 too! Wish I was there.

Be safe!
Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate it!!

Congrats dude!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Thanks man!

Great Trail Lead today on Alpine Loop Hayden. Glad to meet you and share Summit 7 with your mom and exchange student. Happy trails!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I'm glad you enjoyed it! It was my first time as a trail leader so I'm so glad to hear some positive feedback! Tell me which FJ is yours and I'll send you some pics!

Any photos of you guys wheeling together at Ouray?
Oh they'll be coming soon to my adventure thread!!

·
Registered
413 Posts
hey hayden, glad we got to hang out a bit at the summit again, and congrats on MotM! You certainly have a passion for these trucks!

Good luck on your mission, if you choose to accept it. Be warned if you are killed, we will disavow any knowledge of your existence. Now, good luck.

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,934 Posts
hey hayden, glad we got to hang out a bit at the summit again, and congrats on MotM! You certainly have a passion for these trucks!

Good luck on your mission, if you choose to accept it. Be warned if you are killed, we will disavow any knowledge of your existence. Now, good luck.
Hey thanks Bill! (Bill isn't it?)

And congrats to you at the Summit for all your raffle winnings! That was so awesome!

And my mission will be cool :bigthumb: And even though it wont be like mission impossible (like you made it sound :lol: ) it will still be fun :cheers:

I will miss being in the FJC scene for 2 years and not having my FJ :mecry: but when I come back I will be quick to get back into it and I look forward to what is to come!

Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Haydon.

It was nice meeting you at the Summit!

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,934 Posts
Haydon.

It was nice meeting you at the Summit!
It was a pleasure meeting you too!!! :cheers: Hope you enjoyed the Summit as much as me!

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
It was nice seeing you at the Summit Hayden. Yeah, Cruise Moab was so long ago. :lol:

Even though you are a young fart (I'm just envious), I had confidence in you as a trail leader. I can't wait to draft you to lead a trail every day when you return to the Summit ! :D

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,934 Posts
It was nice seeing you at the Summit Hayden. Yeah, Cruise Moab was so long ago. :lol:

Even though you are a young fart (I'm just envious), I had confidence in you as a trail leader. I can't wait to draft you to lead a trail every day when you return to the Summit ! :D
It was great seeing you too! And it does seem like Cruise Moab was forever ago!

And thank you again for having the confidence in me and for asking me to b a trail leader at the Summit! It was so awesome! :bigthumb: And I can't wait to be a leader every day for Summit 2016 and get a full mug set :lol:

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,934 Posts
Everyone out there, thank you again so much for the recognition for the opportunity of being the June member of the month but I am now officially listing my FJ Cruiser for sale!!

There is a link to the page in the vehicles for sale section but just so everyone knows the stats on it:

-selling it for $24,000
-TRD Special Edition - Black Diamond Pearl - Blacked Out
-71,000 miles
-4x4 Automatic Transmission
-Rear Locker and A-Trac
-Tons of mods!

PM me for more info or click the link in my signature!

·
Premium Member
2,456 Posts
Everyone out there, thank you again so much for the recognition for the opportunity of being the June member of the month but I am now officially listing my FJ Cruiser for sale!!

There is a link to the page in the vehicles for sale section but just so everyone knows the stats on it:

-selling it for $24,000
-TRD Special Edition - Black Diamond Pearl - Blacked Out
-71,000 miles
-4x4 Automatic Transmission
-Rear Locker and A-Trac
-Tons of mods!

PM me for more info or click the link in my signature!
Hey man, good luck with the sale and your future mission. May the force be with you ;)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,934 Posts
Thanks again for the privilege of being member of the month and for all you guys have done for me! I can't wait to see you all and get back it 2 years!!!

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,934 Posts
Going back and reading this makes me happy :) I just wish I could fix all the broken photo links!

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Welcome back stranger. :smile

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,934 Posts
Going back and reading this thread brings back fond memories, it would be neat to reintroduce the Member of the Month threads! Any thoughts?

41 - 60 of 61 Posts