Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Congrats Paul! Great Rig! Great Read! Definitely using some of your videos. As a person who was never really been into maintenance and modifying vehicles prior to owning an FJ. videos are a HUGE part of my rigs development. As even tho I have NO experience I am doing most of my mods and upgrades myself and learning as I go. I Have a lot going on and updating in between tomorrow and the 11th. All the bigger stuff this week EEEKKK! Thanks for the inspiration!

·
トヨタ Master
5,779 Posts
Way to go! Great read, great pictures. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Wow, thank you all for the kind words and I'm touched to know my videos and stories have helped. Hopefully they will continue to help and with any luck keep getting better. If you ever have feed back on how I can improve PM me. I'm always looking for constructive criticism to make them better.

Are the Arctic Circle shots up the Dempster?
This is one of my absolute favorite pics of all times. It is on the Dempster, on the way back from Inuvik, Canada.

This pic was on the Dalton Highway (aka Haul Road) as we came out on the north side of the Brooks Range onto the tundra heading up to the North Slope of Alaska.

Specifically remember your scuba mod video making it easy
the scuba mod was one of the first how to videos and one of my favorites. Who knew such an important mod could be so easy.

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,098 Posts
I love the colours in the Tundra, I missed them, the same spot in winter...the wind had blown away the boards!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,715 Posts
Awesome Paul, can't wait to see you out on the trails again. Maybe Naches this summer as soon as everything opens up?

·
Registered
687 Posts
Congrats Paul,
I would have figured you were a member of the month already, with all the inspiration you've given me and others.
Well deserved!
This exactly. Congratulations Paul, very well deserved. It was your truck and the LGRT page that was a main factor in me getting my first FJ Cruiser in 2011. Reading all of your cool trip stories and photos has been great.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I love the colours in the Tundra, I missed them, the same spot in winter...the wind had blown away the boards!
That is cool... I want to go back in winter. what month of the year were you up there? Look so different when it's all white.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
This exactly. Congratulations Paul, very well deserved. It was your truck and the LGRT page that was a main factor in me getting my first FJ Cruiser in 2011. Reading all of your cool trip stories and photos has been great.
Thank you! I hope we can meet up again out on the trails...

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Awesome Paul, can't wait to see you out on the trails again. Maybe Naches this summer as soon as everything opens up?
yes! the wagon trail is one of my favorites.

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,098 Posts
That is cool... I want to go back in winter. what month of the year were you up there? Look so different when it's all white.
That was February, it was -60F at the coldest, ave -22F on a sunny day! I chose winter to drive the ice road to Tuk’.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats on member of the month! Well deserved. I recently found your youtube channel and have started watching your videos. When I hopped on the forums I was surprised to see you as the member of the month as I figured if you were on here you would have likely already been choose in the past. Congrats again!

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Congrats on member of the month! Well deserved. I recently found your youtube channel and have started watching your videos. When I hopped on the forums I was surprised to see you as the member of the month as I figured if you were on here you would have likely already been choose in the past. Congrats again!
thank you. Lots of great contributions on the forum that have come from tons of folks... they could do a member of the day and spend years recognizing all those who have made this the ultimate FJ Cruiser resource.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts