Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Congrats, awesome story too. Looks like you really put some miles on that Land Cruiser too... I have been trying to find one of those while I am here in Japan, but the 2 doors at the right price are hard to come by even in their motherland.

·
Admin
6,583 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Hey Sarah, I forgot to mention I ordered the offroad garage spare delete. Don't hesitate to order through those guys. I was nervous 'didn't want to get ripped off' but they are honest sellers.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts

What a read! The story behind Eddy and Zero is one for the books. I can see you're extremely humble and you have lots of talent that most of us are striving to achieve. I'll be referring to you as 'Sarah of all trades'.

By the way, not sure if that Kona rig is your other offroader. A lot of us FJers have much in common. I had a Kona Honzo single track briefly. I was a roadie/tri rider and haven't rode in ages but it's inspiring to see others at it.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Congratulations! Love reading about your experiences and especially love seeing the bigger pictures of Zero!

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,100 Posts

What a read! The story behind Eddy and Zero is one for the books. I can see you're extremely humble and you have lots of talent that most of us are striving to achieve. I'll be referring to you as 'Sarah of all trades'.

By the way, not sure if that Kona rig is your other offroader. A lot of us FJers have much in common. I had a Kona Honzo single track briefly. I was a roadie/tri rider and haven't rode in ages but it's inspiring to see others at it.
Thank you! Tho' the talent belongs to Zero!

Yes the Kona is my other (Fox equipped) off-roader... had it since 2006 and still love it. Had to swap out the stock spring though as I wan't heavy enough for it!!:rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Can’t believe I missed this! Congrats and soooo well deserved. You are always around to lend sound advice or point someone in the right direction.
What a great read and thank you for your contributions to the forum.

I hunted and hunted for the elusive FJ while in the UK a few years ago with no luck. You must be turning heads everywhere you go!

21 - 40 of 59 Posts