Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Like so many others here both of our FJ's have Nestah crafted or inspired mods. This weekend I finished the install on the 2 nd HID headlight kit he's made for me. Like so many others said we are lucky to have Nestah and congrats!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Round 2 .... Thank you all!!

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Like so many others here both of our FJ's have Nestah crafted or inspired mods. This weekend I finished the install on the 2 nd HID headlight kit he's made for me. Like so many others said we are lucky to have Nestah and congrats!
Wow, your TRD is transforming into a mean looking rig. Good job!
Glad to be a contributor to your build.

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
I am humbled to be in your company! Thank you for answering my email so quickly! I need to start a major mid fund so I can "Nestorize" my FJ!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Congratulations Nestor! While I don't have any of your mods on my FJ (yet!), your contributions to the FJC world are legendary and we're lucky to have you here. :rocker:

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Congrats Nestor, well deserved! Most of my mods are Nestor crafted/installed. Blown away by your wealth of knowledge, amazing rig and always available/willing to help demeanor. Thanks for your contributions to the site and awesome work on my rig!

And hey, I made his youtube video :rocker:

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Thank you all!

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Awesome Rig and Interview! Thanks for sharing and I saw lots of mod's that I now want more than ever. PS - What are the items-mods that I have circled in the photo?

Thanks, Bob

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Congrats Nestor.... You can always be sure when "Nestah" starts a thread it will contain something very cool that we will all want.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Awesome Rig and Interview! Thanks for sharing and I saw lots of mod's that I now want more than ever. PS - What are the items-mods that I have circled in the photo?

Thanks, Bob
Thanks!

On the left, are Spectre mini air filters as breathers (scuba mod) for the locker, front/rear differentials.

On the right, are just plastic cubes for my spare ATO and mini fuses.

41 - 60 of 82 Posts