Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
wow ... beautiful truck ... congrats ...

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Congratulations, Nestor! Your FJ is awesome. Your work and attention to detail is amazing. Like everyone's said, you're extremely helpful, and innovative. Keep it up!

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
Congratulations, Nestor! Your FJ is awesome. Your work and attention to detail is amazing. Like everyone's said, you're extremely helpful, and innovative. Keep it up!
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Congratulations Nestah. It's a honor well deserved. Even though I'm a relative newby-I bought my FJ July 2012-I always check your posts to get ideas. You've done some really creative things with your FJ. I hope you never run out of things to do to it.

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
Congratulations Nestah. It's a honor well deserved. Even though I'm a relative newby-I bought my FJ July 2012-I always check your posts to get ideas. You've done some really creative things with your FJ. I hope you never run out of things to do to it.
Thanks!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Congrats bud!

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
You have done an amazing job with your truck, honestly I don't know how you find all the time to do everything .... It looks like you have everything except for the kitchen sink..... Wait a minute .... Ha Ha Great ideas, well thought out clean work .

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
You have done an amazing job with your truck, honestly I don't know how you find all the time to do everything .... It looks like you have everything except for the kitchen sink..... Wait a minute .... Ha Ha Great ideas, well thought out clean work .
Thanks!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Congrats Nestah!!!!! you so deserve this, your input on many things have been
invaluable. I hope I see you in Vallejo some time as I work there M-F on fifth st.
I hope to see you and your FJ at the summit.

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
I just had my first dealing with Nestah last week, and I couldn't be happier!
He custom made a Wiring harness, linked to a OEM FJ Light switch!
The wiring was great, clean, and I could not have done a better job myself!
I had an issue and called him, and he was more than happy to help troubleshoot the issue! We got it working, and I am another HAPPY CUSTOMER!

Thanks!!

(Also jealous of that beautiful FJ!)

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
I just had my first dealing with Nestah last week, and I couldn't be happier!
He custom made a Wiring harness, linked to a OEM FJ Light switch!
The wiring was great, clean, and I could not have done a better job myself!
I had an issue and called him, and he was more than happy to help troubleshoot the issue! We got it working, and I am another HAPPY CUSTOMER!

Thanks!!

(Also jealous of that beautiful FJ!)
You're welcome and thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
That is the best looking FJ cruiser I have ever seen. The attention to detail is outstanding.

61 - 80 of 82 Posts