Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
if that don't work, i'll serve up doubles of my chili cheese dogs. that oughtta do the trick.
That might work but i have been known to clear a campfire !!! :rofl:

and make everyone's eye water:mecry:

·
Registered
875 Posts
We're definitely in.

A, I'd like to try for the Saturday... but we're in Arizona till Wednesday, might not have enough time to get all of our chit together. I'll know better by next Thursday if we can leave early.

:wave:

·
Registered
30 Posts
sounds like a great run, im gonna talk to the GF when she gets home and see if she's down. if not i may just have to leave her. lol but yea barring any huge fires in the state and me getting held on at work i think ill be able to make it!

o and off subject i finished some painting while on my down time at work, im very happy with how it turned out. and im ordering a 3'' ome lift this week hopefully i can get it on before this trip! heres a couple pics.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts

well then, i'll be sure to sit upwind from your arse. just remember not to sit too close to the flames!

What brand/type of squito repellent do you guys like? I haven't bought any in years and years...
Thanks!
i would have suggested Boss73, but that would probably become an unpopular choice as the night progressed.

i'll be bringing a spray and some wipes (forgot the brand name) that will help repel muskeets. i'll also bring a lot of mosquito coils to set up a perimeter around the campsite.

and if all else fails, we'll commission the "Boss" of all repellants!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Hmmm... looks like I am going to have to bring my dad's WWII gas mask for this weekend... and if beans what's for diner, I'll joine the orchestra.
But seriously, an old ranger one day give me a trick that works pretty well, OD on vitamin E, it will come out of your pores and the bugs hate it.
About meeting Saturday, how about Starbucks in Roseville off of the DOuglas exit at this address: 415 Roseville Sq, Roseville, CA 95678?
You guys name the time.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
...About meeting Saturday, how about Starbucks in Roseville off of the DOuglas exit at this address: 415 Roseville Sq, Roseville, CA 95678?
You guys name the time.
roseville sounds good. not sure when i can make it up there. perhaps 12:00 pm? let me know what works best. i guess it depends if we plan on doing a run after we establish camp or vice versa.

anyone else going up on saturday?

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts

Have fun and bring along some papaya enzyme pills -- they'll help to clear the air. ;)

21 - 40 of 78 Posts