Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone doing any runs this memorial day weekend??? I didn't realize that I have Monday off from work (5/26) and was looking for some opportunities!

Talked with Oscar a bit and we are thinking of doing Miller Jeep on the 24th (if its open) or hit up Cleghorn.

My other buddy is talking about going up to Bishop and hitting up Convict Lake and around there for some camping. Maybe hit some trails (if there are any, never been...)

Any one interested in some camping, offroading, drinking, and hangin out?

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh yeah!!!! trhanks Jeshua I completely FORGOT about that event! I think I did the pre run trail for that.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
It does Oscar, but if its the same trail I pre ran with them...then the offroading is just a fire road. I want to be on 3 wheels again man!! Miller Jeep and lets go campin.
camping during that long wekend is crazy.too many peeps camping.Maybe we can just do a 1 day trip.I'll call the Ranger Station to see if the Miller Jeep trail is open......

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
camping during that long wekend is crazy.too many peeps camping.Maybe we can just do a 1 day trip.I'll call the Ranger Station to see if the Miller Jeep trail is open......
True, 1 day trip would be cool, maybe hit up a decent bbq place grab some drinks, hang out. I am so down for that man. We need to hang soon. Bring Jen.

Geo you down? Eric?

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just got your text Oscar. Miller Jeep is opening up this weekend. Let's get a little run to Miller Jeep going for the 24th (Saturday)! All day event. Hit up an earlyish dinner afterwards at a BBQ place or other restaurant you guys think of...

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Just got your text Oscar. Miller Jeep is opening up this weekend. Let's get a little run to Miller Jeep going for the 24th (Saturday)! All day event. Hit up an earlyish dinner afterwards at a BBQ place or other restaurant you guys think of...
maybe take the baby Q and BBQ on the trail? I'll call on Friday to make sure its open......::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts