Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

261 - 279 of 279 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi guys, new to the forum, but searched this place for years. I currently live in Abu Dhabi (5 years) I have an 07 Voodoo. My parents have been keeping care of the rig since I've been overseas in Corinth MS. I'm headed back on home leave around Xmas time if anyone has a meet and greet around that time I would love to join for some beer and BBQ.

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Hi guys, new to the forum, but searched this place for years. I currently live in Abu Dhabi (5 years) I have an 07 Voodoo. My parents have been keeping care of the rig since I've been overseas in Corinth MS. I'm headed back on home leave around Xmas time if anyone has a meet and greet around that time I would love to join for some beer and BBQ.
We can definitely get our schedules up and pick a date!
I'll have to check with the sarge to see if we're going out of town or not, as I'm off work between Christmas and New Years :clap:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sounds great! Are you in the Guard? Also planning on taking the wife and kids to Graceland while we are in the area. They have never been. Only going to be in the AO for a few days, the rest of the time we will be in the condo (Panama City FL). So I will hit you up and hopefully we can get together.

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
No, I work at a bank :rofl: But sure, hit me up!! I'll post when I know if we're going out of town or what.

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
I might be able to make it let me know. The performance toyota was batting 1000 sold me the wrong t case seal and axle seal . I had to call him Monday nad give him the correct part numbers. I was not happy had to ride the bike in 40 deg weather. She is back together and running well again

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
very glad to hear she's back in business !!!!!

BTW, NOT going out of town, so I'm available (and off work) between Christmas and New Years :clap::clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
267 Posts
It's been a looooong time since I have been in here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Guys! Haven't been on it a while, been travelling a lot for work :-( but will be in town for several weeks in a row (yay!) and thought I'd check out what my fellow FJ fans are up to! Moose - I ordered and rec'd the steps to bolt on to the rails you sold me so i'm looking forward to installing those babies this week... shouldn't we be meeting for BBQ sometime soon?? Has anyone tried One & Only BBQ on Perkins in East Memphis??

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Hi Steph !!!!

No, haven't tried that one yet!! I love the area if it's near Poplar.

So who's up for "One and Only BBQ"?

Somewhere on Perkins rd :lol:

Is Feb 7th good for people?

Vote: noon, or something like 2pm?

Be ready for photos!!!!!!

Park next to each other or we find a spot for a group FJ photo !!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
It's on Perkins but just past Poplar, next to Macy's at Oak Court. Used to be a Johnny Rockets and then a CK's Coffee shop I think... Across the street from Chilis, can't miss it! Either noon or 2 works for me, no one does BBQ like Memphis!

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
I know exactly where that is :lol: I used to live at the high rise apartments across the corner :rofl:

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Okay, who is up for March!!!!??????

How about the 21st?

What do ya'll think of Genghis Grill?

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
Moose I am flying in this weekend But I can only do this Sunday the 15Th if that will work for anyone?

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
I sent a text out.

If you don't have my phone #, PM me.

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
:rofl:

We've moved on to a more robust, faster communication system: Facebook !!!!

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
261 - 279 of 279 Posts