Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, it's a little early.
In the spirit of the holiday, I have a 2 more, DVD's of the "Two Roads to Baja"
Please nominate a fellow member, that may have helped you out, in some way.
Please share your experience with us
Although you feel your story may be more compelling than others, its real simple. I will put all the names in a hat and draw 2
I will close this at noon, Mountain time , Christmas day.
I will announce the winners, sometime on Christmas day and pm the winner, to get mailing information.

Just remember , this is in the spirit.
Everyone involved wins, with good thoughts about members, of our community.

Merry Christmas, have fun and be safe
thanks
Don

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my fellow FJ Cruiser Buddies:cheers:

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Merry Christmas!^^^^^^^X3

·
fka trailman
849 Posts
merry christmas ladies and gentlemen.

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Nice gesture Don. So many have been so helpful on and off the forum. I will just go with the most recent experience and nominate Tatem.

Approx 3 weeks ago I blew my ring & pinion while wheeling with friends. Bryan Tatem, who just recently starting hanging with the DFW gang, jumped right in and starting tearing down the rear end so I could get home. Not only did he save me from a hefty tow bill, he gave up 3 hours of wheeling, followed me home and even helped me install the rebuilt 3rd member a week later. Thanx Bryan! :cheers:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Dual nomination. Hodges and Layton have both been quick to answer my questions and make me feel included in the community. I've been invited to rides and directed to the best local dealers and shops.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I'd nominate DoWork, friend and former co-worker. If it weren't for his persuasion skills. I wouldn't be driving an FJ at all.

I convinced him to get a motorcycle, he convinced me to get an FJ. I'd say we are almost even. :p

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
I would like to nominate the FJNortheasters....All of them. Actually I would love to have the DVDs for our raffle at our Easter Run. Talk about a great bunch of folks. I can honestly say I have never known a bunch of guys and girls that go out of their way more to help eachother out than this bunch.

I think Slither has installed every lift there is for the FJ....Joeisip has installed probably 20 snorkels....Just to name a couple. The way this bunch looks after newbies on the trail and off is phenomenal. The "Northeaster Express" has brought stuff half way across the country by handing it off to members along the way. I know a bumper that came from Ohio to NJ by FJ. Members helping members.

And a big Northeaster Merry Christmas to everyone here on the FJCF.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts