Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope each of you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. I look forward to wheeling with each of you at the Jambo, on the beach, at Hidden Falls or wherever!

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts

Indeed, it's that time of year when we all feel like we've become the people we always wanted to be. May your hearts be merry and bright, and may you be surrounded by those you hold dear. Merry Christmas, Everyone.

-Reid :wave:

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Thanx Matt. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Oh...and thanx again for the donation of the custom wok to the Jamboree raffle. It is going to make somebody very happy.

:cheers:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Back at ya, everyone of ya. Hope yall have a great and safe Christmas wherever you may travel.

Luke

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Merry Christmas to each of you and your families. Looking forward to more wheeling in the coming year and new friendships. Please keep thoughts of our servicemen and women who are not able to be with their families at this time of year, for a speedy return!

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Hey all you out of staters he's only wishing a "merry Christmas" to "Texans".
It's not addressed to any of us underlings.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey all you out of staters he's only wishing a "merry Christmas" to "Texans".
It's not addressed to any of us underlings.
We welcome all to Texas so Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas....I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas......I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas, from the bottom, of my heeeeeaaaaaarrrrrrrtttttt!

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
We welcome all to Texas so Merry Christmas!
As long as they are here legally.:lol:
Oh, goodie ...so we should be fine when we head that way tomorrow from up here in the great white north :clap:

It will be good to see some of you guys (not that it won't be good to see others, but just that i probably won't get to see many in the short time we're there) :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts