Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife got me a new Hi-Lift and Ricochet Engine and Trans skids. She's awesome.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I scored a Superwinch EPi9.0S Series Master Winch, Wolo Siberian Express train horn with the Model 840 onboard air and 3 gallon air tank, and Toytec 1" Body lift!

Then I woke up and fed my dogs. Maybe next year!

·
Registered
325 Posts
I got me FJ a brake controller... hope she likes it. I know she like our new trailer once we're able to bring her home. They will live side by side in our garage.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Boztec Diff skid and boztec cb mount, clazzio seat covers, and a power tank track pack

Don't tell the wife though, she only knows about some of it :)

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Hi-Lift tube mounts for the front bumper. Tired of banging signs in the parking garage when the Hi-lift is mounted on roof rack.

Aeroflow headlamp covers.

Although I purhcased in October, I waited until Christmas to install the Amsteel Blue synthetic winch line with the other goodies.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I got an ARB snatch strap. We are going hunting in the morning so it will be thrown in. Maybe I'll come across a Ford stuck in the mud.

Didn't get the Icons or the snorkel. There's always Fathers Day.

·
Registered
46 Posts
My wife just got me a snorkel :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
I scored a Superwinch EPi9.0S Series Master Winch, Wolo Siberian Express train horn with the Model 840 onboard air and 3 gallon air tank, and Toytec 1" Body lift!

Then I woke up and fed my dogs. Maybe next year!

:lol::lol:Doesn't that just suck.

Mine had a wrapped box under the tree that turned out to be Aeroflow Headlight Covers. Nokya Arctic White 9003's didn't make it here in time though.

photo[1].JPG

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
I was home 2 weeks prior to Christmas.. and Had to travel on Biz Over CHristmas SO when I got home she had already had the Body lift installed... and I installed the Snorkle the day before I left on Business....DIdnt get the New Cb Installed but 2 out 3 isnt bad! Give her something to do later...

SOrry Santa didnt bring anything for some Of you.. Be good and maybe he will next year!!!:wave:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Light Racing UCAs

·
Registered
166 Posts
48" All Cast Hi-Lift plus a few of the Hi-Lift assessories. Going to mount it on my Fourtrex mounts. Darn thoes things are heavy!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I scored a Rough Country 3in lift, WeatherTech wind deflectors, and the whole CB Radio Kit. Boom!

1 - 20 of 85 Posts