1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Trust me there will be...aftermarket

·
Registered
644 Posts
You can get anything you want aftermarket, just let us know ahead of time. We'll design it and fabricate it for you. =)

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
yes Tone and I, it just a matter of a little money

·
Registered
552 Posts
I'm thinking that the aftermarket is more of the whole industry that makes cool things to replace all the cost cutting measures that auto manufactures do. That is unless Tone is the industry, hard to make everything but a few items that are specific to the FJ would be very cool.

·
Registered
552 Posts
How about a brushed aluminum insert that replaces the "color matched thingy" I'm not to impressed with the bright colors inside but I have a thing for shiny metal that makes the inside appear more like the old FJ's.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
mappelman said:
How about a brushed aluminum insert that replaces the "color matched thingy" I'm not to impressed with the bright colors inside but I have a thing for shiny metal that makes the inside appear more like the old FJ's.
Not trying to pee in anyone's oatmeal, but I have talked to some of the machinists in my plant and plan on replacing the door inserts and radio area with stainless. Once I get my truck and my inserts are done I will post some pics.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Sounds good, only problem I see is once a part gets replace then the remaining plastic will increase in cheapness by a factor of 10.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
I agree and that is why I am replacing both the door inserts and radio area. I think that is the extent of the color keyed plastic. Once that is installed I'm sure I will find other items to swap out.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Roosterdo and I represent the entire aftermarket industry...if you need anything just ask one of us and we'll make sure Granger gets it for you. =)

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
mappelman said:

How about.....Wood or grass?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
granger said:
Not trying to pee in anyone's oatmeal, but I have talked to some of the machinists in my plant and plan on replacing the door inserts and radio area with stainless. Once I get my truck and my inserts are done I will post some pics.

It's not pics I want so much, how about prices and available materials? We'll send you our order plus enough for a case or two of your preferred beverage and you can send us new inserts... See how your machinists feel about maybe working out some bumper options.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts