Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 325 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Metal-tech 4x4 FJ Cruiser Front Tube Bumper - GB First time ever!

Here it is for the first time EVER! Kicking off 2011 we are doing the first group buy ever on our one of a kind Metal-tech 4x4 tube bumpers. We are offer them in our two configurations, winch ready and bash plate (non winch), however you can switch them back and forth any time. i.e. No winch now, no problem get the Bash plate set up now and latter on buy the winch mount for $350 and bolt it on. More info on how our bumpers work and why they are different from any other manufacture see our web site. Keep in mind these are made like all Metal-tech products, they are engineered from the beginning to not only look good, be light weight, but to work exceptionally well off road. We wheel what we build. Hard.

Group buy details:

This is a group buy, based on the number ordered will equal the discount everyone gets. Orders must be placed on line to get the discount. We are a financially strong company so we DO NOT BILL YOU right away. You will ONLY be billed when your order is within 24 hrs of shipping. We will be building these to the order so they will ship once built and powder coated*.

PRICE:

The more ordered the better the discount for EVERYONE.
Regular price is $950 (winch mount OR bash plate version)
$850 10+ ordered
$800 15+ ordered
$750 20+ ordered ALL ORDERS ARE NOW AT THIS PRICE! $750 is the lowest we have ever sold our bumpers!

Order PIAA 520 lights (fog or driving) at the same time and get them for $199.00 per pair complete with lens guard, wiring harness, relay and switch. (Reg. Discounted price is $235) The bumper has mounts for four lights, so two sets of PIAA 520s will mount up perfect as seen in the photos.

NOTE: If you cant wait, we do have bumpers IN STOCK at full price.

To order:

All orders must be placed on line. Use discount code: TUBERULES
https://www.metaltech4x4.com/p-29-fj-cruiser-tube-bumper-wwinch-mount.aspx

At the time you place your order it will show only $1.00 off. We will adjust the discount when the buy closes to match the level reached. If you have PIAA 520 lights on the order w/ the bumper they will show the reg. $235 price on line but we will discount them to the $199 per set when we process your order at the time of shipping. Again you will not be billed at all until your order is within 24hrs of shipping.

Time frame:

This group buy will be open to midnight Monday Feb 7th.

Orders WILL NOT SHIP until after the group buy closes. (This way you get the max discount) We will start building bumpers mid January; they take about 3 weeks from start to shipping. They will ship first ordered down. We expect to ship the first 10 ordered Tuesday Feb 8th the day after the group buy closes. The next 10 ordered will ship before the end of Feb. We don’t do mass production, only ten at a time to maintain quality standards.

********OFFICIAL COUNT ordered on line: 37 As of 12 noon 2/8/11 ***********

*******We hit 20 ordered before the official Feb 7th cut off! We will start shipping them as soon as they are back from powder coating! *****

Our winch mounts now have integrated pull points due to popular request as well:

*Our powder coat process is not fast; we sand blast, dip, bake, double powder coat and bake. It’s by far the most expensive process, however it’s the best. We don’t cut corners starting with our raw materials (US Made DOM-SRA tubing) so why would we on the finish! This is also why you never hear of any powder coat issues with our products.

:cheers:

·
Registered
661 Posts
Re: Metal-tech 4x4 Front Tube Bumper - GB First time ever!

I am in For sure if it hits 20 people!

·
Registered
188 Posts

Have been checking all day. Quick question on the 520's.. Are you selling all styles of them? I.e. Fog, driving and ATP?

·
Registered
188 Posts

Order is in. Gosh... I'm excited about this one.

·
Registered
108 Posts

In, order placed.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts

Order Placed! God.. im gonna have lots of Metal Tech stuff on my truck! :)

Im leaving for Moab the 18th... any chance to be higher on that ship list??? it will be cutting it close!

·
Premium Member
16,781 Posts

So up to 8 so far and it's been a day? haha, nice!

·
Registered
661 Posts

Ok Im in for sure. Order placed this morning. I sure hope this hits 20 so we all get the 750.00 price. Awesome deal!

BUMP!!!

·
Registered
661 Posts

Made a list to keep track of how many! Lets get to 20!

1. tshort1
2. Clint 5224
3. Cactus spine
4. Curiousd
5. 3D FJ
6. Onequick 7
7. Chitown FJ
8. ConverseJohn 54
9. Whiteblur 85

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts

If I bought it with the winch mount set up now, how much would it be to add the bash plate???

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Have been checking all day. Quick question on the 520's.. Are you selling all styles of them? I.e. Fog, driving and ATP?
The PIAA 520 85W Fog and Driving Plasma Ion are the lights in this GB.

Order Placed! God.. im gonna have lots of Metal Tech stuff on my truck! :)

Im leaving for Moab the 18th... any chance to be higher on that ship list??? it will be cutting it close!
Thank you for your order! They will be shipped as they came in. Looks like you are in the first round so yours should be shipping on the 8th. If we hit 20 sold before the 7th, we will start shipping as soon as we get them back from powder. This would be the only way we would start shipping before the end of the GB. SO convince your buddy's to toss their heavy shell bumpers!

Any group buy price for a bare metal bumper?
Yes since we are building them to order we could hold a raw one if you would like. However the raw part would ONLY be the tube bumper. We have the bash plat and winch mount systems pre-built, powder coated and packaged for this GB all ready to go.

I'm in! I will be doing a local pickup if thats ok! Any deals with a winch combo?
Local pick is is great! Just note that when you order. Also let us know if you want us to install it when you come in. We can schedule a time to put it on, install lights, winch etc. (ICON stage 5 lift, Buds etc. at the same time) :bigthumb:

If I bought it with the winch mount set up now, how much would it be to add the bash plate???
Bash plate systems OR winch mount systems al-cart are $350 and can be added in at any time. OR shipped with your bumper so you can switch back and forth.

Yes the formal count as of right now is also 9 in less than 24hrs!
:clap:

1 - 20 of 325 Posts