Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spring is here, get a new bumper on your FJC. We are running a group buy on our phantom bumper for your FJC, pricing starts at 10% off for the first 10 bumpers in any configuration, thats upto $170 off! Once bumper #10 is sold, everyone gets a gift certificate for $100 to Metal-tech 4x4 valid for a future purchase.

13316787_10153517855475894_7323421222883216035_o.jpg

End Date: April 21st.

Code: McDonnell

Metal Tech 4x4 - Search Results for "phantom"

More details:
The Metal-tech 4x4 Phantom bumper was released designed and released in 2016. It is one of the newest and most modern designed bumpers available for the FJC. Featuring integrated LED light bar mounts and fog light mounts. Designed from the ground up using full 3D scanning and CAD design for light weight and high performance. Winch ready! More info on our website.

Who likes to wait? We have 3 in stock and powdercoated ready to ship right now, and 8 others built that will be going to the powdercoater this week. Powder Coating is up to a 2 week lead time to ship.

Use the included a link to the website for the bumper and options. Order early as we have 12 in stock now, order #13 on will have a lead time of 4-6weeks. This group buy will run from now till the 21st of april. The coupon code for this discount is :McDonnell

Metal Tech 4x4 - Search Results for "phantom"

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
Give us a price on purchase and installation. I'm local and can be there tomorrow.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Love this bumper. Are you able to post info on your website or in this thread regarding the overall weight of the Phantom? Thank you!

·
Registered
127 Posts
They're starting at $1200-$1299 for stage 1. Which goes up to stage 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
This damn forum keeps me broke!

·
Premium Member
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Give us a price on purchase and installation. I'm local and can be there tomorrow.
in 2016 we stopped doing installs and shifted our focus to production and manufacturing and bringing the highest quality possible to you the consumer. however we can recommend a local shop to do the install for you if you would like. prices are given at the webpage when you put in the coupon code

Difference between stage 1, 2 and 3?
stage 1 comes with no lights
stage 2 comes with LED fog light pods
stage 3 comes with LED fogs and LED light bar

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Just wanted to say few words about MT products.
The quality of workmanship and attention to the details, functionality and customer service are top notch.
I have the front Tube bumper/ Winch attachment and the Redeye in rear and couldn't be more happier and always get complement. You guys are getting a fantastic product.

Cheers.

Reactions: MT4x4
1 - 13 of 13 Posts