Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Huge sale on suspension.

Due to agreements with the manufacturers we can not say how much of a discount publicly. One brand will not allow us to post their brand name with any indication of a discount, so that brand nor any others are being listed.

You are welcome to call us 503-822-1111 to get the pricing. This is our once a year lowest price on all these brands. Just ask about the sale pricing.

Due to demand we will have limited technical help on the phones. Please call for discount info and we can schedule a time for one of our suspension experts to speak with you on the phone if you would like.

We do remind our customers that Metal-tech 4x4 has a 30 Day price guarantee. If you buy ANY product we sell and it goes on sale by us or ANYONE else, within 30 days of when you bought it we will refund you the difference. More info here: Frequently Asked Questions

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Re: Suspension Sale - Free shipping and no Sales Tax

Will this include the metal tech long travel icon shocks?

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Suspension Sale - Free shipping and no Sales Tax

Will this include the metal tech long travel icon shocks?
PM sent with your answer.

Some brands will not allow us to indicate their brand to be discounted in anyway publicly.

·
Registered
257 Posts
what about Metaltech branded parts, such as offset Lower Links? Also if we order a part without calling and its on sale, will the discount be added automatically?

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
I`m also interested in the offset lower links. Are these included in the sale?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I`m also interested in the offset lower links.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Hey Mark,

Thanks for spending near an hour with me on the phone. I appreciate your giving that time to answering my questions and getting me set up with my order for an Icon/Metal Tech suspension. The discounts are phenominal and your service is outstanding!

Aaron

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Mark,

I got a notification from UPS that I'm getting parts delivered tomorrow. Thank you for the super fast shipping! I'll have to wait until I get home next week to see everything. I am looking forward to installing the new suspension!

Is there a chance I'll get the front coil overs before the holiday so I can install that weekend?

Thanks again!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts